Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
But really how do you not get that? Robotnik is screaming that he hates a hedgehog as Sonic is destroying his machine... what's not to get?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
On topic sorta, I just found the BEST representation fo the Reunion Files koibito:

It would be like watching this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD6CUAeKA1Y#t=0m43s
and saying "He doesn't say WHICH hedgehog he hates, he never says Sonic's name. Whether or not he hates sonic is open to interpretation"

amirite?

/end stuff that's been discussed to bloody death

I'm not seeing the comment but whatever. Unless you're just making something up to prove a point?

I actually recently argued with someone recently who claimed that Dumbledore wasn't gay, and J.K. Rowling stating it herself didn't mean anything. :monster:

People who say stuff like that are just butthurt that they can no longer pretend that their fanfiction is canon.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm not seeing the comment but whatever. Unless you're just making something up to prove a point?
What comment? No one actually made that comment I'm making a point... as you said.

christ i really thought this was a crystal clear point :monster:
My b

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Lesbians! :joy:

I APPROVE.

More images like that now.

Never mind, I found this front page thing.
http://thelifestream.net/ffvii-adve...triangle-debate-over/comment-page-4/#comments

I better call all those Japanese romance writers and tell them to stop using stuff like "anata no koto, daisuke daisuki!!" as declarations of love. It's love between friends, you fools! Don't you know your own language? :awesome:

I don't think 'daisuki' or 'aishiteiru' are even on that page to begin with, so I don't get where that came from :monster: Except crazy shipper desire to discredit people you disagree with.

The world would be a better place if people stopped questioning the skills of others unless they have those skills themselves. I can't translate, thus I tend to either believe what translators tell me or ask a friend to check it and then believe the conclusion. But then I don't drink the pink kool-aid. :monster:

You guys only say that because you're rabid and biased and ... ah, fuck it, correct?

I can hardly play the mocking game anymore myself. I think I got most of it out of my system with the Hitler vid.

That, and it's really not that much fun to mock an opponent who literally has nothing to come back at you with. At least not after the initial round of mockery.

You've still got a long way to go, Tres.

I got over 300 comments for a single word. That Mako suggested, but I'll take credit for. A whole page and two articles and you still haven't gotten there.

You'll get there, in time. Someday.

You've got me on this one, but we'll let whoever knows the pleasures of a woman first decide who really wins at life. :monster:

Looks like you lose. :awesome:

To everyone: Try Pringles new limited edition Hoppin' Horseradish chips. They're fucking incredible. I have a new favorite chip and will be writing to those asstards to tell them to keep it on the shelf.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
amethyst_key said:
I kind of think it would be weird for Denzel and Marlene to become a couple one day because of them growing up as brother and sister.

That just means the next love triangle will be kinkier.

The first one had necrophilia, so there was only one way to improve upon it while still dealing with the living. Imagine if Marlene were to also bite the big one, though -- could we handle that much kink?

So... was Jenova harvesting the children through Kadaj as a new source of power? Or was Kadaj acting alone in his feeding. Maybe the result of the tramatic knowledge that he was only a remenant and could never compare to Sephiroth?

Or... was it always about the children?

Like Cloud told Kadaj: "I only came for the kids."

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Reminds me of Hot Gimmick which made me go 'ewwwwwww'.

You talking about "Hot Gimmick" or "Hot Gimmick S"? Because the former's ending was absolute bullshit --
Ryouki for fucks's sake??? What the hell is wrong with you, Hatsumi?! Shinogu all the way, for this shipper.

You talking about "Hot Gimmick" or "Hot Gimmick S"? Because the former's ending was absolute bullshit --
Ryouki for fucks's sake??? What the hell is wrong with you, Hatsumi?! Shinogu all the way, for this shipper.
It was bs, but only because
why wasn't she happy?!? He was totally the betterhotter guy. The novel just creeped me the heck out and translated into English was brutal. It read like a teenager talking to her friend on the phone. "So this happened, and then he said this, and I was like 'omg' and then she said this..."

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Tifa, obv. Little boys have the hots for hot motherly chicks with big tits. Also, it's Japan, they do that all the time.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Tifa, obv. Little boys have the hots for hot motherly chicks with big tits. Also, it's Japan, they do that all the time.

I've seen doujinshi like that. No really, DenzelxTifa doujinshi. By "seen", I mean just the cover, but I know it exists.

I voted Moogle Girl.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It was bs, but only because
why wasn't she happy?!? He was totally the betterhotter guy. The novel just creeped me the heck out and translated into English was brutal. It read like a teenager talking to her friend on the phone. "So this happened, and then he said this, and I was like 'omg' and then she said this..."

Can't really disagree with that review, but come on,
Shinogu's a sweetheart and clearly the one meant for her. I don't care if the series's creator concluded otherwise. :awesome:

At any rate, Ryouki is still a better choice than Azusa. But Shinogu's better still, and even more so because I know saying this squicks you out. :awesome:

Cthulhu said:

Nihon ftw!

But, no, I can't get behind that one. XD

As it is, I think I lean more towards Moogle Girl for Denny.
Unless things develop in a Shinogu/Hatsumi way. :awesome:

DrakeClawfang said:
I've seen doujinshi like that. No really, DenzelxTifa doujinshi. By "seen", I mean just the cover, but I know it exists.

Link?

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide

I voted Moogle Girl.
Sadly I have seen this one too. They even had preview pages where I looked (ebay has it. Just put tifa doujinshi in the search engine and have a ball! :awesome:). That totally made me screwier than normal so bewarrrrre~!

As for me, I voted for Marlene. Anything could happen in the future, like Barret finally finding a home and make him and his little girl happy on their own. I like her, I think they make a good match, and I see them more as childhood friends more than brother and sister. Sadly I am in the minority on this. If only Marlene was a boy, then I wouldn't be the only one (course then I wouldn't ship it if it was like that. I'm not into little boys.). :monster:

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Moogle Girl and Denzel since Moogle Girl seems to Denzel like Tifa was/is to Cloud. I mean, in the little interactions we see between them she's always the more upbeat one despite them both having gone through hell backwards. Something could develop there once they hit the teens.

Also, I'm sure he sees Marlene as more of a sister.

Can't really disagree with that review, but come on,
Shinogu's a sweetheart and clearly the one meant for her. I don't care if the series's creator concluded otherwise. :awesome:

At any rate, Ryouki is still a better choice than Azusa. But Shinogu's better still, and even more so because I know saying this squicks you out. :awesome:
Don't make me nerd rage you over my ships. It's not pretty. :awesome:

He was a sweetheart, but those are never the ships I like, even if they tend to be the canon ones (and I kind of consider the novel more canon since she's actually happy in the end).

I prefer raw obsessive passion. Like my AlphaxEcho. Cause I'm a creeper. XP

And also Ryouki looks like my boyfriend... a lot... so that won me over from the first moment you saw him.

Also, this LTD is boring. I suggest the forever sexy ZackxAerithxTseng.

Hint
TsengxAerith totally is better

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Don't make me nerd rage you over my ships. It's not pretty. :awesome:

I prefer raw obsessive passion. Like my AlphaxEcho.

Well, that kinda says it all right there, don't it? :awesome:

Ellis said:
He was a sweetheart, but those are never the ships I like, even if they tend to be the canon ones (and I kind of consider the novel more canon since she's actually happy in the end).

Works for me.

Ellis said:
And also Ryouki looks like my boyfriend... a lot... so that won me over from the first moment you saw him.

Fair enough. :monster:

Ellis said:
Also, this LTD is boring. I suggest the forever sexy ZackxAerithxTseng.

That could have been so much more interesting in CC if they hadn't wasted so much of the game on stupid shit.

Ellis said:
Hint
TsengxAerith totally is better

Because he's a stalker, right? :awesome:

Guess I can't argue with that. I get so turned on when Que is stalking my activity on the forum, MSN and who knows where else. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom