*makes a shy approach, but gives in anyway* Hello y'all!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I haven't actually done the welcome thing much lately for some reason. Time to get back in the habit and say "Welcome an' shit" :reapermon:

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
Thanks everyone! :3 yes, coffee is badass, specifically the Starbucks kind but I don't mind tea every now and then :D

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Welcome aboard, I prefer Costa to Starbucks but as long as it has plenty of caffeine and doesn't taste like shite then I'll take it.
Also glad you changed your name, it was fuck long. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
I love Italian coffee! Not too fond of Starbucks tbh, but it's a life saver when you're visiting countries that don't have many options of places for getting a double shot caffè latte.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I love the smell of coffee, but I hate coffee's taste.

I'm in love with tea!

KnightInHeaven

...kupo?
AKA
MagetikKnight_FinalHeaven, Celes Lockhart, the Ex-General, Starbucks's Fanatic, Colossal Pillar of Regal Deity
Thanks all and yeah I may plan another trip to Italy soon but that'll depend on my schedules -.- but it's cool others have different caffeine tastes, and tea is wonderful. But just tea, I don't add in any creamer or sugars. Plain and simple the way it is lol.

Oh by the way, does anyone here know what the thumbnail pic tags are to show a smaller thumbnail view of a pic? Then when you click on it, it pops up in a screen to show its true size. Is there a way to do that so my images don't stretch the page out?

Yeah xD one of the admins did help me change my name. I apologize for it being so fucking long lol. :3

Fangu

Great Old One
Oh by the way, does anyone here know what the thumbnail pic tags are to show a smaller thumbnail view of a pic? Then when you click on it, it pops up in a screen to show its true size. Is there a way to do that so my images don't stretch the page out?
If you mean by when you post images in a post itself, you need to upload/ attach the images to the posts (see further down in the post when you're making it; if you're in 'quick reply mode' click "Go Advanced") instead of using [url]*link here[/url].

If you mean by in your signature, the only way to do that is to make a smaller version of your picture, put that in your signature and then link it to where you've stored the bigger picture.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Thanks all and yeah I may plan another trip to Italy soon but that'll depend on my schedules -.- but it's cool others have different caffeine tastes, and tea is wonderful. But just tea, I don't add in any creamer or sugars. Plain and simple the way it is lol.

It's great that there are other people who can also enjoy tea on its own. I love tea. I drink coffee too. That is if it tastes only slightly like coffee. :monster:

Anyway, welcome aboard and see you around.

P.S. I'm sure that even if you don't have time to take part in the playthrough you're still welcome to take part in the playthrough conversation. :)

Ghost X

Welcome aboard. Today is adventurous? Why did no one tell me this? Mind you, I was invited to a camping escaped with a bunch of people a decade younger than me... but that is not until next week. I did get a long of things done though.

Top Bottom