• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Man of Steel / Justice League / DC films

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I mean it definitely is.

It's like digging deep into the ground for the oil vein that they've told you doesn't exist and then suddenly getting covered in clack crude after relentlessly digging for years.

Let's just hope it's actual crude oil and not just some oil main belonging to the city.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
there's probably going to be a gap in film releases due to the coronavirus, similar to the writer's strike years back except they couldn't just get non-guild workers or something. so if this is mainly going to be just a new edit of existing footage and new special effects and no need for reshoots, it kind of makes me wonder if they are doing this now so they have at least something 'new' to release in some form to fill out the gap. there were insiders saying as recently as last november iirc that even releasing a snyder cut on hbo max was unlikely.

or all the denials were just a cynical way to build hype and make fans feel personally and emotionally invested in the idea of one (also with people like ben affleck making rare appearances on social media to post the hashtag and drum up buzz), thus priming them to subscribe to yet another streaming service to finally see this film they've hyped up in their heads.

anyway i just hate the idea of seeing smug nerds being all 'we told you it was real' and will be muting related words wherever i can.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
I know Snyder movies are in general problematic, but I quite like the tone he goes for in his productions (tragic, dark, gritty).

Man of Steel was solid. I've seen Justice League and something felt off, I hope the Snyder Cut will deliver a better experience.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Dont expect massive improvements from what we got, at best we will get a 6/10 movie from the 5/10 theatrical release.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dont expect massive improvements from what we got, at best we will get a 6/10 movie from the 5/10 theatrical release.

It honestly needs to be more like a 7 out of 10 to be worth anything. I mean, it should at least make Justice League an average, entertaining affair. The original version was fucked. Tonally dissonant and just.. Wrong. As if it wasn't sure what it was, and confused over its own identity.

I'm hoping this actually can at least be itself and be entertaining at the very least.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Good or bad I'm interested, just because of how scummy it was to use the death of his daughter to basically paint over his work.

Reactions: LNK
Top Bottom