Manly Body Appreciation Club

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
16987b6f3c95284ffa0135580c7ebc39.jpg

Sasha Roiz

Unf :awesome: Plays on the tv series Grimm.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That ain't right :monster:. That's also a dangerously low fat count, something top-level body builders would only keep for at most a day - below a certain amount there's no fat lining around organs anymor, making them vary vulnerable and shit.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Isn't that less than Lance Armstrong? I mean, he had very little fat on him too - the healthy range is 8%-19% for men and higher yet for women so it's a very high-maintenance physique to start with.

IMO it's not attractive at all.

Ghost X

I don't think drawings of flayed people in anatomy books are attractive either. More of an aesthetic appeal thing :p.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
tumblr_ovr9fvkGCW1rwcr1io2_1280.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That was great til I noticed the Mickey Mouse ears, then my brain put them on his head and ruined it. :monster:

Em-eye-see-kay-ee-why em-oh-yoo-ess-ee

Claudius Caesar

That 90's Boy
Well, when it comes to manly features...I have someone who might fit the bill.

John Holmes may not have been the most handsome of fellows but he was definitely gifted in the masculine area if you know what I mean...hehe.

Dude was well-endowed even by the standards of his chosen profession. Google it.

This is the only work-safe picture I could find.

John Holmes.jpg

Claudius Caesar

That 90's Boy
I speak for many wimminz when I say that having a mahoosive dick is not the be all and end all for sexings.

Oh, I'm well aware. Size is not all that matters.

But still, a lot of guys for some reason are fixated on size being a measure of manliness.

I don't get it either, but it'd be a shame if John Holmes didn't at least get a notable mention for it.

There's well-endowed, and then there's John Holmes. If he were around in the 1870's instead of the 1970's, he could've been a performer in P.T. Barnum's freak show just for that alone.

Top Bottom