Votes: 6 31.6%
  • X-SOLDIER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
It was a hard decision to make, but Mage is MY member of the year. She's funny, kind, caring and her posts are brilliant to read. Plus, she's my Northern home girl. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
As I wrote in the nom thread:

Without Flintlock, there wouldn't be the gloriousness of the Weekly Roundups, starting up in November 12 going on until August this year, when work and uni ate his time. The weeks he hasn't done them, he's encouraged and helped out other members with writing them, providing templates and stuff. (Other people has done an amazing job on them too, not to be forgotten, but it was Flint who introduced them.)

He's also worked on the next suggestion for design for the front page, and I also heard he's just upgraded Sephibot*, waiting for a chance to bring him out. He's also a funny, well meaning and brave individual not afraid to say what's on his mind, without asking for loyalty or favours in return.

So yeah, Flint, all the way. Too bad you haven't been able to hang around much since August dude :(

* Our IRC bot, offering games such as "kiss, marry or kill" and the drinking game, written solely by Flintlock.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
*blush*

I'm voting for Mage. She had something of a meteoric rise this year. In 2012, she made just three threads, while in 2013, she made a whopping 37, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that figure rise further before the end of the year. I barely knew her a year ago, and now she's a keystone of the community, not to mention a member of staff (who recently made her first ban - congratulations :monster:). She's already picked up a couple of awards, and would not be an undeserving winner of this one.

Top Bottom