• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #23: Ask Abortedj anything

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Do you ever miss boxing?

Do you currently play any sports? Alternatively, any sports you follow/enjoy watching?

In a pub, what's your drink of choice?

You were born into a Jewish faith, what steered you away from it, if anything?

Are there any Jewish traditions or cultural idioms you still follow or make use of?

Are you a frequent novel reader? Any favourite authors or books that hold some significance to you?

The worst game you've ever played and why?

Only the money.

No. Never been was into sports. Always seems silly watching a bunch of dudes get together to play with their balls.

Screwdriver.

Reading various religious texts.

While I don't keep kosher, I do enjoy Kosher cooking. I also have a full beard and would prefer to keep it.

I read a lot. At different time different authors really spoke to me. As a young man Heinlein really seemed great, but now not so much. Still enjoy of all Douglas Adams as much now as the first time I read them. Enjoy Poe and Lovecraft. Currently rereading Game of Thrones, not sure what stuck me, but felt the urge to read them again.

That is a hard question, as you rarely find a game that is completely without redeeming value. I am going to say Final Fantasy 8. I say this because in my opinion it is disappointing, and because many of the design choices were steps in the wrong direction. It is a RPG that punishes you for leveling up. It is filled with some of the worst characters ever in game. Then there is the combat, and "GF" systems. I could go on, but I don't think anyone here wants to read a dissertation on this. One last thing though, as wrong as everything was in FF8, everything was done so right in FF9, not sure how this happens.

You sometimes come across as quite aggressive. Do you ever feel misunderstood?

Most of the time.

Cabaret

Donator
Would you ever do boxing training?

Do you speak any other languages? Would you like to? Which ones?

How are the cats you feed doing?

What's your opinion on marriage & family? outdated institution or bedrock of society?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

If you could rule America, what's the first thing you would change?

Who would be your Zombie apocalypse survival team from TLS?

What is your favourite flavour of crisps?

Tell us a scar story pls.

Do you like spicy food?

What's your opinion on gun laws & use in America?

What did you want to be when you were a kid?

What's your favourite soft drink?

If you could move to another part of America, where would you go?

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl

Ahem. I pretty much know how to bathe without soap, so I'd be a really handy addition to your team just so you know. I'd probably smell less bad than others. :muhaha:
I won't be offended if I'm not on your ZA team though.

Where do you stand on people keeping exotic animals as pets?

What is the first job you can remember wanting to be as a child (e.g. astronaut, fireman)

When you have to sit and wait, how do you pass the time (e.g. playing on your phone, read a book you brought with you, people watching etc...)

What's a powerful memory from Kindgarten-Grade 2 that has stuck with you?

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Would you ever do boxing training?

Do you speak any other languages? Would you like to? Which ones?

How are the cats you feed doing?

What's your opinion on marriage & family? outdated institution or bedrock of society?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

If you could rule America, what's the first thing you would change?

What is your favourite flavour of crisps?

Tell us a scar story pls.

Do you like spicy food?

What's your opinion on gun laws & use in America?

What did you want to be when you were a kid?

What's your favourite soft drink?

If you could move to another part of America, where would you go?

Maybe, no boxing places around these parts at the moment.

Having lived in California and Nevada my whole like I do know a little Spanish. I am so know a (very) little Hebrew.

They are alright. Some of them are even taming a bit.

I look at marrige as a way to get some tax breaks, and nothing more. If a man and woman want that, great. If two dudes want that, great. Two women, great. If a group of people want to enjoy the tax breaks together, great.

Got back problems, like to get rid of them.

I would actually try some practical solutions to problems. To my knowledge no government that has ever existed has tried that.

I would take you with me, I do better with a woman around. Howl made a decent case for himself. And lastly we need a disposable member of our team, some one to kill and eat if supplies run low, or to sacrifice themselves for the continuation of the team... Aaron. Now no one get all pissy over a hypothetical.

Well if we are talking potato, then salt and vinegar. If corn, they are good straight up and warm. Doritos are pretty too.

Adam Sandler has a career and is consider successful.

I do indeed. Mexican food, buffalo wings, Thai food, etc.

I think the problem with guns is people don't respect them. I am not in favor of gun control. I think we need gun education. Wouldn't mind if it was legal to carry a side arm.

An actor.

Hard to answer. I most commonly drink Coke Zero. But two I most enjoy the flavor of are very hard to find. A REAL vanilla Coke (not canned, but fresh), and REAL Cream Soda. Almost never get them, as they are near impossible to find.

Further north. I dislike heat. I love the cold.

If you could move to another part of the world, where would you go?

Canada, maybe. Some of the Norse countries don't sound too bad.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Where do you stand on people keeping exotic animals as pets?

What is the first job you can remember wanting to be as a child (e.g. astronaut, fireman)

When you have to sit and wait, how do you pass the time (e.g. playing on your phone, read a book you brought with you, people watching etc...)

What's a powerful memory from Kindgarten-Grade 2 that has stuck with you?

If they know how to take care of them, and have the money/facilities to do so, then it is fine. If not, then you can't have one.

First job I wanted to have was airline pilot.

Depending on where I am waiting I like to read. I also like playing on a handheld of some kind (DSxl usually).

I had glasses as a child. Four children tackled me and took and broke my glasses. Another child knew they were going to do this, told the teacher, and she did nothing to stop it. I have had a profound dislike of educators since then.

Top Bottom