• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #26: Ask Sprites anything

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
In this forum tradition we give a specific member a thread for a week in which they can share whatever information they want about themselves, then answer whatever questions the public asks them. It's sort of an expansion on the "Let's get to know each other" thread by, well, giving one member the spotlight. More information on the concept can be found here.

This week's participant is [member=214]Sprites[/member], who has elected to share the following information:
Well I'm Sprites real name Gemma/Gems and I've been on this forum for nearly 6 years now. I'm the deputy manager of the Galway branch store that's part of a large retail company in the UK and Ireland and have currently been living in Galway for the second time for about 7 months now, I absolutely love Galway, it's one of my favourite places and the job's not bad either.

My family consists of my mum, dad and twin brother who I do not share the same birthday with (30 mins apart born before and after midnight) and one cat. I'm part Irish and part Italian, my mum's paternal grandparents came to Dublin before my Grandad was born and I believe they are originally from somewhere near Genova. I learned to speak the language when I was at schoo andl although I unfortunately can't remember much now, I am quite proud of my Italian heritage and intend to travel to Italy at some stage of my life to learn more about my Grandad's family.

I'm a nail polish addict and I'm pushing nearly the 300 mark with bottles owned, it's a hobby I started around 2 and a half years ago ( I used to only own around 5 bottles of polish and rarely ever painted my nails), have several drawers and boxes full and as I've practised techniques I've steadily got better at painting, nail care and finding nail brands. I currently have a thread here in the creativity section which I try to update when I can or have the time although lately it's been a bit lacking.

I've been gaming since I was 4 and still enjoy gaming to this very day although I have less time to play than I used to.

I've no favourite band/music artists and tend to like a lot of classics as well as current music and have a huge range on my ipod from Jackie Wilson to Ed Sheeran or from Bon Jovi to Daft Punk. If I hear a song I really like I'll download it.

I'm open to answering lots of questions so fire away :D
Feel free to ask whatever you'd like. This thread will be up for approximately a week before we move onto our next participant. :monster:

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
I never knew you had some italian in you! Now you are my Irish/Italian Princess!
Do you know any Gaelic?
Do you want to do your job forever, or is there something else you are interested in doing?
Is you brother as hot as you are?

Can you please give sheamus my number? thanks! :D

Ghost X

Did your parents plan the birth so you'd have different birth days? If so, awesome idea :P.

Do you much about your Italian family history? Is there anything your ancestors were involved in that you know of?

Have you considered painting unattached fake nails, and putting them in mini frames, or just simply attacking them to a wall for display, in an art exhibition? Do it, do it now. Unless it has already been done. EDIT - Indeed, too late apparently :P.

What is your favourite nut and/or legume? (I'll come across someone who is allergic sooner or later).

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Where did the name 'Sprites' originally come from? Or why did you choose that name?

What is it you love most about Galway? How would you convince somebody to visit?

If you could change any minor or major detail about your life/self permanently, what would you change and why?

Visiting London any time soon? :monster:

Also~

Sprites said:
I'm part Irish and part Italian, my mum's paternal grandparents came to Dublin before my Grandad was born and I believe they are originally from somewhere near Genova. I learned to speak the language when I was at schoo andl although I unfortunately can't remember much now, I am quite proud of my Italian heritage and intend to travel to Italy at some stage of my life to learn more about my Grandad's family.
^ Jinx! Though my great grandparents are likely from Sicily, I still intend to do a fair bit of travelling around Italy at some point.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
May I date you?! :DDD lmao I jest, but the questions below are whimsical so I hope you are prepared.

Out of everything you consider your successes, which one do you feel very proud of?

If you had the ability to see the world or travel in it instantaneously, where would you pass by other than Italy?

Which conversations do you find meaningful which can really pique your interest?

What is your favourite nail polish colour?

Name one greatest moment you experienced in Highschool!

What do you see as an enjoyable profession?

Which cooking cuisine style do you like? Do you find cooking to be a good hobby?

What kind of books do you read? Do you read any novels related to FF or other genres?

What movies do you consider engaging that you would find enjoyable?

Do you like any other game that's not JRPG or RPG in general?

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
avourite non-FF game?

Favourite non-FF world to live in?

Early to bed, or late sleeper?

You're convicted of a crime you didn't commit and sentenced to death, what are your last words, last person you ask to see, and last meal?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Melon Lord said:
So when are you available for sex? :awesome:
Come and get me doll!

Soakette said:
I never knew you had some italian in you! Now you are my Irish/Italian Princess!
:D
Do you know any Gaelic?
I know very few words, it wasn't compulary to learn Irish in school when I was a kid, at least in Northern Ireland, I think it's still compulary in ROI schools though.

Do you want to do your job forever, or is there something else you are interested in doing?
I'm quite ambitious in my job, I would love to move up to run my own store and then in the future maybe be a regional but do I see myself in the job forever? I honestly don't know.

Is you brother as hot as you are?
Naturally we both think we're the better looking twin, this
426121_348906391800267_517694360_n.jpg
is a little old but it's the only side by side comparison photo of us that's most recent, I'll let you decide :awesome:

Can you please give sheamus my number? thanks!
If I knew him I would my dear ^_^

Ghost X said:
Did your parents plan the birth so you'd have different birth days? If so, awesome idea
Ha ha no they didn't, we actually arrived 2 weeks early, I'm the younger twin Joseph is January 1st, I'm January 2nd, I was born at 12.06am, him at 11.35pm and clearly I was very comfortable in there and not really willing to move. Actually my mum was in hospital with us from an early stage, about 4 months I think, there were some complications and she was close to going into a very early labour at the time so a lot of her pregnancy was spent in and out of hospital. I also had breathing difficulties when I was born, due to a heart murmur and was put into the NICU for a couple of days until I was stabilised, my brother on the other hand was perfectly fine and was a nosy git from day one apparently. The advantages of separate birthdays include, not stealing each others thunder, 2 birthday cakes and having a day each to ourselves.

Do you much about your Italian family history? Is there anything your ancestors were involved in that you know of?
I don't know much about my grandad's family unfortunately, my grandad died when my mum was 15. I've seen lots of pictures of him and his siblings, my great grandparents and I know roughly where in Italy they originally came from, but I don't know as much as I feel I should. A lot of my mum's cousins have Italian names, like Lina, Marino, and my own is of Italian origin, my mum's maidenname is also Angelone (pronounceAN-Gel-Oh-Nee) I know that my grandad's family were quite rich and that there was a bit of greed between some of the family members. My Great Uncle ran a cafe in Belfast called Victors, it was a greasy spoon style cafe but it did authentic italian ice cream and was pretty famous back in the 70s, my mum worked in it when she younger, it was a very family run business. My grandad also showed my granny how to make proper Italian Spaghetti bolognase, Lasagne and Cannelloni, the recipes of which were passed onto my mum and have been passed onto me.

Have you considered painting unattached fake nails, and putting them in mini frames, or just simply attacking them to a wall for display, in an art exhibition? Do it, do it now. Unless it has already been done. EDIT - Indeed, too late apparently.
I've never considered it actually but I have considered making a canvas with all the nail art designs I've done in the past, I just don;t know when I'll have the time to go it

What is your favourite nut and/or legume? (I'll come across someone who is allergic sooner or later).
Almonds and pecan nuts are my favourite.

joe said:
Where did the name 'Sprites' originally come from? Or why did you choose that name?
The name came from a game I loved playing called Twinkle Star Sprites it one of those old Neo-Geo games and I used to have the Neo Geo emulator on my old PC, loved playing all those old games, it;s a really cute shoot em up style game. Sprites is a fairy princess that appears towards the end of the main storyline, in TSS. When I changed my name to Sprites, I'd found a site that had the old games up on it to play for free and I was really into playing it again.

What is it you love most about Galway? How would you convince somebody to visit?
Being beside the sea is very calming and the beach is awesome during the summer when the sun's out the waters are very clear and blue which is really nice plus the sand is really nice to walk on. The streets of the city have an old style feel, they're all cobbles and the shop fronts of lots of the buildings are quite traditonal. The people are very friendly, chatty and helpful and Galway is absolutely buzzing during the arts festival. It's also a great place to tour around the countryside, go and visit Kylemore Abbey and also Cong which is the place where The Quiet Man was filmed. The Scenery around those areas and the Connemara region in general is just stunning. It sounds so corney but it's one of those places you have to visit yourself to appreciate it, the tourist season never ever stops here.

If you could change any minor or major detail about your life/self permanently, what would you change and why?
I guess I would change the fact that I worry too much, especially about what other people think, I'm an anxious person and I lack self confidence.

Visiting London any time soon?
Unfortunately no, but I really want to in the next year or so, so watch this space :D

Godslayer Gator said:
May I date you?! DD lmao I jest, but the questions below are whimsical so I hope you are prepared.
Oh you :awesome:

Out of everything you consider your successes, which one do you feel very proud of?
Probably where I am today in terms of career. 5 years ago if someone was to tell me I'd be living in Galway and working as a manager I'd probably have laughed in their face. I also feel proud of that I made the decision to move away from home in the first place, I always never thought I'd ever move away from Belfast, I considered myself a homebird that would never leave the nest and now I can't imagine ever living back there permanently.

If you had the ability to see the world or travel in it instantaneously, where would you pass by other than Italy?
Tokyo, Vienna, Bratislava, Paris, Niagra Falls, Amsterdam, Angor Wat, Perth, Wellington(NZ)

Which conversations do you find meaningful which can really pique your interest?
The ones I have with my best friend, when we're together (and have had a glass of wine or two) we tend to reminisce about the things we did at school, people we used to be friend with that we drifted apart from, we laugh about the embarrasing stuff we used to do. I find them the most meaningful because everytime we chat and talk about stuff like this it just reaffirms why we'll never drift apart and will always remain the closest of friends even though sometimes there are times when she drives me nuts :D

What is your favourite nail polish colour?
Blue and purple for normal plain painting, white as a base for nail art and yellow, pink and green for doing nail art itself

Name one greatest moment you experienced in Highschool!
Aww just one, I'll tell you what I'll give you two, one serious and one funny.

The serious one was just after I'd left school but was back for our award ceremony. Every year my school would give out awards for highest marks achieved in exams, punctuality and attendance and a few special services or merit awards. Myself and another girl were first year prefects and also house prefects (yes like Harry Potter) anyway we organsised loads of events for the younger years, quizzes, talent shows, lots of stuff to get their year groups together and have this sense of team unity. Anyways our work and the effort we were putting in got recognised by the vice principle and we were awarded merit plaques for contribution to the school community. The feeling of getting that plaque and being chosen for something that I loved doing in the first place just made it all the better.

The funny one was the last week of school, before we left only coming back for exams, we had a day where we had a leaving party in our study hall and the head girl had organised a slide show, where she had gotten really funny pics from our Bebo pages...yup that was when Bebo was still a thing and had a list of memorable moments that our year had done for the seven years we'd been at school. It was one of the best things I can remember about school and I think it's more for realising how close our year group was.

What do you see as an enjoyable profession?
Working with animals, like in a sanctuary or something, I really admire people who work in those professions because it must be so rewarding and enjoyable saving and helping them.

Which cooking cuisine style do you like? Do you find cooking to be a good hobby?
Probably Asian and Italian. It's not a hobby as such for me, I do like to cook but I wouldn't call it a hobby for me.

What kind of books do you read? Do you read any novels related to FF or other genres?
I'm mostly into Fantasy genre, love the Harry Potter series of course and anything by J.R.R Tolkien but I also really like Trudi Canavan's Black Magician trilogy and when I was younger I loved reading The Circle of Magic series by Tamora Pierce and The Doomspell Trilogy by Cliff McNish.

I love other works besides the Fantasy Genre too, I'm a fan of Jane Austen, I studied her in school and found I really loved her works. Samuel Beckett is an awesome playwright and I like in particular plays of his like Waiting for Godot, Not I; which I find fascinating and a little scary at the same time as it's just a woman's mouth talking very fast, lit up with everything else in darkness so it really draws you into the words and Krapp's last Tape. My favourite poets also include Seamus Heaney, Philip Larkin and W.H.Auden.

What movies do you consider engaging that you would find enjoyable?
Honestly, I haven't been to the movies in over a year now, I'm not really a movie goer but I prefer action films to romance or comedy.

Do you like any other game that's not JRPG or RPG in general?
Darth said:
favourite non-FF game?
I'm gonna wrap these two questions together. I'm really into old arcade games, from the Neo Geo era, (I mentioned above I had a Neo Geo emulator when I was younger) like The Last Blade, Twinkle Star Sprites, King of Fighters, Waku Waku 7, Blue's Journey, Magical Drop etc yeah Neo Geo games are awesome!

Favourite non FF games also include the original 5 Tomb Raider Games for PS1, after that the series went downhill for me. Sonic 1 and 2 are old favourites. I love Phoenix Wright, that series is so much fucking fun. The Tekken series (Tekken 2 is my favourite) The Soul Calibur series, but mostly the prequel game to it Soul Blade, Yeah I guess I'm more into the old games rather than the new ones.

Favourite non-FF world to live in?
When I was a kid I really wanted to live in the world of Pokemon and Yugioh, I thought they were pretty awesome. These days I really dunno.

Early to bed, or late sleeper
Early to bed most of the time these days

You're convicted of a crime you didn't commit and sentenced to death, what are your last words, last person you ask to see, and last meal?
Last words:
I really honestly don't know what I'd say part of me feels I'd say something bitter because of the whole dying when I'm innocent thing, but then I think I'd be overcome with emotion and say something soppy.
Last person
If it was just one person, I think I'd want my mum, she brought me into the world, she's the last person that derseves to see me and spend time with me before I die.
Last meal
A large pizza with stuffed garlic and mozzarella crust, a garlic and sunblush tomatobase, covered in mozzarella cheese, cripsy onions, mushrooms, jalapeno and roquito pepppers and herbs. I'd want chilli chocolate fondant with coconut ice cream for dessert, and to drink a large thick hot chocolate with lashing of cream and marshmellows on top.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
What is the naughtiest thing you've ever done? (not killing people)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
If you are to write about something, what would you like to write on and what do you feel is one story in this life you can finish?

What do you think about fishing?

Do you play volleyball?

I'm curious, does it hurt when cleaning your nails off nail polish?

Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle?

Do you watch Wrestling in your childhood?

What is it are you afraid of the most?

In relation to the ability to go anywhere instantaneously, if you can also go through time as you wish without the aid of the tardis, which time era do you want to see ? :D

When I was a boy, I got a post card from my dad's colleague (she was Irish) about a pretty cool steppe over there but I can't remember if it was Belfast or further south, do you know any place with nice greenery over there?

What kind of tea do you like to drink? I hear so many types.

Do you by any chance watch animes as a teenager?

In relation to your talent for painting nails, do you also style your hair? You have such wonderful hair :')

LASTLY! If I am serious, will you accept my invitation for a date? :P

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Melon Lord said:
Have you ever seen Avatar: The Last Airbender?

I have not, should I watch it? :)

Octo said:
What is the naughtiest thing you've ever done? (not killing people)
I had a house party when I was 20 when I promised my mum I'd only have a few of the girls over when instead I had about 15 girls and guys stay over, one of the girls jumped on my bed or rather did a somersault on it and it broke on the bottom where the wood held it up, I managed to conceal the damage until a few weeks later my mum asked about it and I told her that I didn't know how it happened that maybe I'd bumped into it too hard or something but it had seemed rather creaky lately, she believed me and said she figured I probably neeed a new bed anyway. She's never found out the truth, to be honest I was kind of the good child and I didn't really ever do anything bad so my mum never had any reason to not believe me if I ever did do something wrong and could lie my way out of it which wasn't very often at any rate.

Godslayer Gator said:
If you are to write about something, what would you like to write on and what do you feel is one story in this life you can finish?
I'd probably write something on greek mythology, I love greek mythology, I used to have a big book of myths when I was a kid. As for now, I'm not much of a writer I used to be really into it as a kid, I'd write lots of poems and short stories, I once wrote a story about a ghost that was my age (around 14 at the time) called Lavander that drowned at sea, so wanted to possess me so that she could live her life, her soul would take my soul's place as she felt it was unfair that she had died and I spent the story trying to convince her not to and to get her to go 'on' as it were. I can't remember how she ended up in my house or anything like that though.

What do you think about fishing?
I'm not a big fan of fishsing, one of my friends here in Galway is he made his own tackle and everything.

Do you play volleyball?
I only ever played it in PE, but it's not a sport I'm really interested in.

I'm curious, does it hurt when cleaning your nails off nail polish?
Nope, the only time nail polish remover stings is if you have a small cut around your cuticles or anything but that's because nail polish remover is alcohol based.

Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle?
Squirtle, always :D If Pokemon were real, I'd be a water Pokemon trainer.

Do you watch Wrestling in your childhood?
Every Saturday morning with my brother for several years, from around the age of ten, I can't remember when I stopped watching it.

What is it are you afraid of the most?
Dying alone.

In relation to the ability to go anywhere instantaneously, if you can also go through time as you wish without the aid of the tardis, which time era do you want to see ?
The future, the end of the world more specifically. I think everyone has a kind of curiosity and fascination as to when the world is going to end, but I'd want to know what caused it, why it happened, what happens to us, I guess then I'd go back after wondering if there was anything I could do to change it , if it was something the human race was responsible for that is.

When I was a boy, I got a post card from my dad's colleague (she was Irish) about a pretty cool steppe over there but I can't remember if it was Belfast or further south, do you know any place with nice greenery over there?
Well it could be anywhere really, there's loads of places in all of Ireland that are green, Ireland's nickname after all is The Emerald Isle. Back home in Belfast there's some really beautiful forest parks, the Connemara region is incredibly beautiful (that's the region that Galway is in) and up north the area around The Giants Causeway. Honestly there's so many beautiful places here, I really do love living in Ireland, there's something very peaceful about when you're out in the countryside.

What kind of tea do you like to drink? I hear so many types.
Well I really like Green Tea with a bit of lemon and honey in it. I also like taking black tea in the morning with some milk and sugar. I like fruit fusion teas too I think my favourite is a blood orange one I've been drinking lately, incredibly fruity and flavourful, just delicious.

Do you by any chance watch animes as a teenager?
As a kid I got to watch Pokemon, Gundam Wing, Digimon and Yugioh. I've seen more animes in my later years rather than as a teen. I've seen quite a few of the Studio Ghibli films thanks to one of the film channels when I lived back home having a season of them. I watched Vampire Knight when I was a teen too and really liked that but I wouldn't say I know much about anime. Netflix has some Anime shows on at the moment so I've been re watching Vampire Knight for the nostalgia because I enjoyed that as a teen and I might watch some other series after, I hear Deathnote is worth a watch, so I think I'll watch that next.

In relation to your talent for painting nails, do you also style your hair? You have such wonderful hair :')
My hair is naturally frizzy/wavy and very thick. Mostly I straighten it and use some product on it to keep it shiny and smooth, I'll sometimes clip it half up and half down and sometimes I'll use my straightners to curl it, then on days where I'm out walking and I need to wash it I'll throw it into a bun but I don't do much to style it, I'm not very good at styling it, I'd need someone else to do it for me, but if I could I'd probably French Braid it a lot, my mum used to do it for me all the time when I was younger and I always love my hair in that style.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So I was reading through some of the questions and their answers and I hit upon Mumble's regarding books and I was interested in the response, moreso when you dropped the name Seamus Heaney, who is a bossssssssss.

So.

What, in particular, drew you to Jane Austen (besides having to study it for school :P)? Was it her style of writing, the themes she used, the social issues she was tackling, etc?

What is your favorite work by Heaney? Have you read any of the stuff he's translated (his Beowulf translation is pretty much agreed to be the best, and I agree)?

Do you have a book you particularly enjoy, like, "stranded on a desert island and would never get bored" enjoy?

You mentioned the fantasy genre; what keeps you coming back for more in the genre, especially for serialized books like some of the ones you mentioned?

The obvious question: Game of Thrones y/n?

How on Earth are you so gorgeous? Explain this immediately!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I have not, should I watch it? :)

YES. A TRILLION TIMES YES. I'll even offer to stream it. Is one of the best animated series of all time and the subject of my current avatar and signature.

Speaking of animated series, which ones are your favorites?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
More more more <3

Do you happen to enjoy watching Star Trek? I have seen alot of fandom and even from old dudes I knew here.

By any chance do you enjoy disney movies?

In relation to Carlie's animated series love, do you watch any western animated shows kinda like Batman?

I'm glad you like the Fantasy genre :D! Do you prefer Fantasy or Sci-Fi? Or Science Fantasy, a combination of both?

Which world of final fantasy do you like to live in? I consider Spira my homeworld in terms of the series. :D

If you ever went on a vacation, do you like the tropical feel of South East Asia?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Frog said:
What, in particular, drew you to Jane Austen (besides having to study it for school )? Was it her style of writing, the themes she used, the social issues she was tackling, etc?

I think it's the way she writes about society, money and the gentry particularly in the likes of Emma and Pride and Prejudice. I like how she reflects those issues in characters to show that Money and being higher on the social ladder for example doesn't necessarily mean you're superior to others or make up for a lack of real world knowledge/experience. Austen was ahead of her time when writing about issues like that and those issues still resonate in today's society.

What is your favorite work by Heaney? Have you read any of the stuff he's translated (his Beowulf translation is pretty much agreed to be the best, and I agree)?
The North Collection, probably because it strikes a cord the most, growing up learning about The Troubles, living partly though them and that political timescale, I guess it's easy to take in a lot from his work based on that but I like his collection of Bog Poetry too, I dont have a favourite poem though because I like so much of his work but Punishment and The Graubelle Man were two of the first poems I ever read by Heaney so they always stick in my mind when I think about his works. While I haven't read many of the things he's translated I have also heard that his translation of Beowulf is excellent in fact I remember my college lecturer gushing about it when we were studying Heaney. Originally I was going to do my final year dissertaion on Heaney but a few others were doing him, so I changed to Larkin instead, he was a poet around the same time frame as Heaney but his work is entirely different.

Do you have a book you particularly enjoy, like, "stranded on a desert island and would never get bored" enjoy?
I will never get bored of reading any of the Harry Potter novels or Lord of the Rings, ever. I'm actually half way through Order of the Phoenix at the moment.

You mentioned the fantasy genre; what keeps you coming back for more in the genre, especially for serialized books like some of the ones you mentioned?

I think because it takes such imagination and creativity to write something on a genre in which there's nothing realistic to compare it to. Reading author's different interpretations of magic, creatures and what they feel is fantasy is what usually draws me into the book, it's a great sign of talent in an author I feel when you can create a made up world, races, and magic and know that your reader is going to become as immersed in reading it as you were in creating it. Series books rather than stand alones are more of a favourite for me because I think it's the bext way to explore the fantasy genre. I think if you do a stand alone book for that type it doesn't work because your reader is going to want to know more about the world, it's people and the creatures in it. One of my favourite things about the Black Magician trilogy and Lord of the Rings is they include back ground appendicies in theirs so you get to know more about the world, and the things that are more difficult to explain throughout the story, then you've got Hermione in Harry Potter who is essentially mouth piece for explaining how things work in the wizarding world, she's basically the human encyclopedia but it's done in a clever way so it incorporates into the story.

The obvious question: Game of Thrones y/n?
I've never read the books, I've seen all of season 1 and some of season 2 on TV and I like it but it's not something I'm completely hooked on.

How on Earth are you so gorgeous? Explain this immediately!
Questions like these always make me blush because I feel I'm OK looking as it were, but it's really nice when someone says something like that to me, so thank you very much :)

Melon Lord said:
Speaking of animated series, which ones are your favorites?
I'm going to have to say Pokemon in particular the Indigo series. Pokemon was just such a big thing when I was growing up that the old series just gives me such feelings of nostalgia about my childhood.

Godslayer Gator said:
]Do you happen to enjoy watching Star Trek? I have seen alot of fandom and even from old dudes I knew here.
I'm not even gonna lie about it but I HATE Star Trek, I've never got into it. I was more of an Andromeda fan, if anyone's ever watched that series.

By any chance do you enjoy disney movies?
OH I really, really, do!! Mostly the classics like Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Aladdin, etc. The Lion King is my favourite disney film of all time and I bawl like a baby during it every time, it's my favourite Disney soundtrack too.

In relation to Carlie's animated series love, do you watch any western animated shows kinda like Batman?
Not since I was a kid, when I was a kid I watched Batman, X-Men, Biker Mice from mars, TMNT...yeah I loved all the old cartoons, they don't make them like they used to these days.

I'm glad you like the Fantasy genre ! Do you prefer Fantasy or Sci-Fi? Or Science Fantasy, a combination of both?
Fantasy more so, I'm not as big into Sci-Fi bar a few things like Andromeda for instance.

Which world of final fantasy do you like to live in? I consider Spira my homeworld in terms of the series.
It's a toss up between FFIV and FFIX, both my favourite games. IV because I'd love to live in Mysidia and learn to be a mage or live in Kaipo because it seems so peaceful, then IX because it's got wonderful places like Lindblumor Black Mage Village and you get to play Chocograph hunting. I really can't decide between the two.

If you ever went on a vacation, do you like the tropical feel of South East Asia?
I'm not sure. I'm not a massive fan of humidity but I guess it would depend where exactly I went but I would appreciate the beauty of the region and it's culture.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
theres-a-chance.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Have you ever had any sex dreams about TLS members? :awesome:

P.S. pls watch Avatar: The Last Airbender

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
joe said:
What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?

Well Lloyd, that's difficult to say :lol:

Melon Lord said:
Have you ever had any sex dreams about TLS members?

I shall leave you to make up your mind about that one :D

Frog said:
Do you have a favorite Potter book?

Melon Lord said:
^Is it "The Prisoner of Azkaban"?

How the feck did you guess that Carlie???

Ghost X

Any scenic places in Ireland you'd recommend? (or anywhere else for that matter) Name and describe as many places as you like.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
GASP

the correct answer was half-blood prince, sorry :(

Do you support the Harry and Luna idea, aka the ship that never was but should have been?

What's your nail plan for the next week?

Do you like walking in the rain?

Asked in the least stereotypical way possible: do you have a favorite type of alcohol?

Top Bottom