• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Member Spotlight #40: Ask Fangu anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangu

Great Old One
What one question would you still like to answer?
Hmm... how are you? :wacky:

Also I totally forgot to ask you my patented question but: If you were captain of your own ship(airship/spaceship/boatship:wacky:) what would you name your vessel and why?
Ooh that's a good question. Probably something traditionally ship-ish like Bertha or Olga or... idk. Maybe 'The Solitude'. Yeah that's a good name. <3

Who would you enlist for your crew and what role would they serve?
Balthier and Fran :monster:

Or, maybe just Fran, Balthier would be too annoying. Fran would be my machinist and bodyguard.

Would you conduct honest work, piracy or whatever you could get your hands on?
Honest work, definitely. I believe in making systems that regulate shit :monster:

It was Hangop, btw, a dessert made out of strained yoghurt (the chunky bit of yoghurt left after you suspend it in a cloth for a while) with a fruit wossname.
Hangop, that was is. Totally delish.

Also I never participated in any of these, but I poasted, so: What did you think of the afternoon beer and snert combo? :awesome:
Yop <3

The snert with the strong beer was fantastic. Very traditionally northern European, if I put it that way. As I said then, it reminded me of the type of food my grandmother used to make. Which means I completely loved it. <3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
People you ship in the forum together.

Yop should totally do one of these right?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
What's the most jolliest thing you can think of? In other words, what's something that you can think of at any time, and it always succeeds in making you laugh?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
What's one taste you would never want to lose? And in reserve, what's something you wish you never tasted?

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
A zombie apocalypse breaks out and you have to choose ten online buddies to team with

Who do you choose?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
If I had some terrible terminal illness or was gonna become a zombie and I was begging you to put me out of my misery (and i had nobody else to ask) would you do it? :wacky:

5 things you would take on a desert island?

Fangu

Great Old One
People you ship in the forum together.

Yop should totally do one of these right?
:lol: Good question!
YopxAmi #IHAVENOSHAME
Roadxme
Flex
Sprexanguthululock or what that was
CarliexEveryone

How are you? :monster:
:joy:
Thanks for asking, I am doing very good this morning (morning - wait it's half two already :lol:) I had a 5k run, then did all the washing and vacuuming AND made my man breakfast, 'tis been absolutely brilliant so far and now I'm expecting something horrible to happen lol

Hows you? :monster:

What's the most jolliest thing you can think of? In other words, what's something that you can think of at any time, and it always succeeds in making you laugh?
Another good one!

Hmm, I think if I see a funny video I'll remember it for days and sometimes I'll think about it and I'll chuckle. But something that's stuck with me for longer than that... wow, I really need to find something, because that's a good mental health survival trick!

What's one taste you would never want to lose? And in reserve, what's something you wish you never tasted?
Taste - wow! I'm tempted to say bacon :lol: Because bacon is that good. It does, however, compete with fried eggs, orange juice, an excellent tomato... plus there's coffee. And chocolate. And steak. And red wine...
I think I'm going for the orange juice. There's nothing as yummy as a good glass of orange juice :lol:

Wish I never tasted? That's just as tricky! Must be one of those times I was too brave for my own good and tasted some Vindaloo Curry or raw chili... I remember my ears ringing. Not doing that again :wacky:

Fangu

Great Old One
A zombie apocalypse breaks out and you have to choose ten online buddies to team with

Who do you choose?
Aaaa!!

Okay.

Carlie because many talents
Mog because military skills
Freddeh (not on TLS, he speadruns FFXII and does it with lots of balls) because balls
Yop because we need a Cordelia
Ami because she'll make sure I'm not the first to die
Splintered because smarts
Lex because inventive
Flint because clever
Mage because she knows plants and has balls as well
GLD because he can hunt

...A moral dilemma occurs, and you have to eliminate 5 of them.

Who do you chose? O_O
OMG

Mog because I'd need to get rid of him before he kills me because I annoy him :lol:
Yop because Cordelia
Flint because he'd be getting on Lex's nerves
Lex because he made me get rid of Flint
Ami because now I'd no longer be first :desu:

Fangu

Great Old One
If I had some terrible terminal illness or was gonna become a zombie and I was begging you to put me out of my misery (and i had nobody else to ask) would you do it? :wacky:
It'd be one of those scenes in movies and games where I say yes and I point the gun to your head and tears starts rolling from my eyes and I lower the gun and cry and yell I CAN'T DO IT! :lol:

5 things you would take on a desert island?
Knife, flint and steel (I say that's one!), tarpaulin, clothes made of wool, and another human being because alone I'd go insane :lol:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
:lol: Good question!
YopxAmi #IHAVENOSHAME
tumblr_m4jiwtOsdw1rwj4q9o1_500.gif

Who do you choose?
Aaaa!!

Okay.

Freddeh (not on TLS, he speadruns FFXII and does it with lots of balls) because balls
Lex because inventive
Flint because clever
GLD because he can hunt

Who do you chose? O_O
OMG

Mog because I'd need to get rid of him before he kills me because I annoy him :lol:
Yop because Cordelia
I'm... not sure how to feel about your answers regarding me, haha. :monster:

Anyway, question time. I've been meaning to pop in here for a few days, but IRL shit and all that...

Your favourite FF that isn't 12?

Your favourite non-FF game?

Your favourite TV drama?

Presuming you're tattoo-less (forgive me if I'm wrong), what tattoo would you get and where would you have it?

How things with you and Awesome? :awesome:

If you knew you had a few days left on the world (let's say an apocalypse is happening) and you get to choose ten TLS members to spend it with, who would they be and why?

Please divulge the secret of your youthful looks, I want to look as fabulous as you when I'm your age. :wacky:

What motivates you to go running?

Which TLS member could you see yourself having hate sex with?

Which TLS member could you see yourself having horny sex with?

Is your hair naturally red?

How are things in your apartment now it's a while since you've been living alone?

Tell us what your theme song would be. If you can't think of one, pick three.

Also the most important question of all: what is love?

Lex

Administrator

Who do you choose?
Aaaa!!

Okay.

Lex because inventive
Flint because clever
GLD because he can hunt

Who do you chose? O_O
OMG

Yop because Cordelia

This entire thing made me laugh and smile XD

Fangu

Great Old One
Your favourite FF that isn't 12?
FFXIII

Your favourite non-FF game?
Valkyria Chronicles :joy:
(And Uncharted 3)
(And SMB3)
(And SSX3 I'M SENSING A THEME)

Your favourite TV drama?
Drama? Hm, there have been a few, but honorable mentions to The Secret Life of Us (Australian), Gilmore Girls and Orange is the New Black.

Not mentioning Buffy and X-files for genre reasons.
As a teenager I was obsessed with the latter, and Lonesome Dove :lol:

I'm sure I'm forgetting something!!

Presuming you're tattoo-less (forgive me if I'm wrong), what tattoo would you get and where would you have it?
I don't have tattoos myself but I've drawn stuff that other people have tattooed on them, which is pretty awesome! One thing I learned from that time (I was 15, lol. Hidden past of Fangu) is that you should always go bigger than you think you want. I'd probably put some kind of anime western crossover fairy in happy colours on the top side of my back. That's where I wanted a tattoo when I was that age (if I was ever going to get one) and I'd still get the same one. Hey wait this is the Internet age - what if I can find the image I wanted? It was in a French manga magazine I bought while in France in 2006 - it was fanart, actually, of Video Girl Äi. I still have the magazine, but - nope, can't find the image in particular.

How things with you and Awesome? :awesome:
:lol:

They are... awesome? :desu:

I wish I could just start calling him my boyfriend but since we're working together it might be better to keep things subtle until... I dunno. Engagement? Buying a home together?? I'm meeting his father this Saturday though :desu:

If you knew you had a few days left on the world (let's say an apocalypse is happening) and you get to choose ten TLS members to spend it with, who would they be and why?
Yop, Lex, Flint, Carlie, Dawn, YOU, Marcus, Yop, Shademp, Omega, Ghost, Octo, Cab, Cass, Joe, Kev, Kuja, Flare, I know that's too many but I don't care

Please divulge the secret of your youthful looks, I want to look as fabulous as you when I'm your age. :wacky:
Now you're just flattering me :lol:

Ehm... look 28 when you're 23?? That's what I did anyway :wacky:

Nah, I'd probably say: Don't smoke and always wear sunscreen on your face. They say cigarettes and smoking (and genes) is what causes wrinkles. Other than that... dress as 24 when you're 34, that's my recipe these days anyway :monster: Oh, and act really ridiculous and childish, I do that as well :lol:

What motivates you to go running?
The meditative calm that comes with it. And the feeling of awesome that comes after :joy: (Plus knowing it helps with the not getting fat lol)

Which TLS member could you see yourself having hate sex with?
Oy!

Road?

Which TLS member could you see yourself having horny sex with?
All sex is horny! Or should be at least :desu:

Is your hair naturally red?
It's more golden, tbh, that's what one hairdresser called it anyway. I'd say 'golden blonde' though - there's some red qualities in there (as a kid it was kind of orange) but right now it's blonde getting light blonde in the summer.

I like being a blonde, tbh. Right now it makes sense. (At 25 I preferred being a brunette, at 30 I was into red.)

How are things in your apartment now it's a while since you've been living alone?
I love your questions :joy:

It's been stages, man. I've gone from no feelings (survival mode), to I kind of like it, to kind of hating it, to accepting it... now I feel like I've grown used to it. It's small, but the fact that it's small means I won't be stuffing it with crap, and I've realised that not owning more stuff that I can handle is kind of important to me. I'm proud to say that all of my stuff is here - my mother brought down my childhood stuff we cleared out when she moved from her house to her apt, so I'm in control of all my possessions. It feels nice. But yeah - it might be small, but it doesn't have to be bigger, really. The apt I lived in earlier was over twice this size and had a view - but that's the past, you know? I'm through sulking over what was... and just today, this evening, I had this thing where I was looking at my TV and the table it sits on and I was like 'you know what, I really like this TV. I bought this TV with my own money - money I have because I'm managing my life. It looks nice. It feels homey.' (Looked at sofa) 'And this sofa is really awesome'.

So... I can honestly say that even though I paid a bit more for this place then I probably should have, I feel like it was worth it. It's a great location, a location that's easy to sell - it's the perfect size for 1 person, 2 for a short period of time if needs be. I'll manage, whatever happens.

And I kind of decided yesterday that if it all goes to hell, I'll keep two things: A job (so I can keep this apt), and a horse. As long as there's a job and a horse, I'll get by. I want to keep going, I'll always find a way.

Tell us what your theme song would be. If you can't think of one, pick three.
'Bitch', Meredith Brooks - a cliché, but it's the truth. I've realised I'll never be a manager type of professional person - I stumble heart first into everything I do; I can't hide my feelings, and that's just me; no point thinking I'll ever be anything else. 'I'm a sinner and a saint, I do not feel ashamed.'

'Incomplete', Alanis Morissette - Because I'll forever be work in progress :monster: And always vulnerable.

'Tell Me This Night Is Over', The Ark - at age 22/23, this song was my theme song. It was about that 'will anyone ever want me' thing, about the want to find a partner - but with that, the want to find a life that would feel fulfilling; a career, a home with someone. But listening to that song now, I realised that above all, it is a song about loneliness (of a young adult just staring to learn about adult life), of a need to fit in, to figure out your place in the world. I think most people can relate to this song, in the way that everyone seeks some kind of comfort in wanting to know when 'it will all be alright.'

Ola Salo of The Ark wrote a bunch of wonderful songs back in the early 2000's and I think this is by far his best one.

I really wanted to put something cheerful in here because I do feel that after all I'm a very silly, fun loving person. But I'm in luck -I can leave it to the next question, which perfectly fills the role (thanks Ami) :desu:

Also the most important question of all: what is love?
BEST QUESTION TO END THIS THREAD WITH

AMI YOU ARE THE AMIZING

Let's ask the experts, shall we

Thank you everyone

Fangu out :joy:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I seriously can't thank your post enough. I want to keep removing and adding the thanks to show much! :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom