• Tennyo

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I honestly can't choose between the females on this list :/ Luckily the sheer volume of nominees means it's multiple choice so I won't have to.

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
I am -not- answering this question.

I think the person already knows anyway. Well there are a couple of other options too, I like, not on this list.

No, I'm not leaving any clues :P

Oh wait I don't have the equipment anyway, well you know what I mean/meant anyway :P

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
:prefacepalm:

Then... why post without intent to answer? You've left me curious. Damn it.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
tumblr_inline_mnkj1cPBRB1qz4rgp.gif

... Carlie.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_inline_mnkj1cPBRB1qz4rgp.gif

... Carlie.

But can't you vote for me and every other female on the list? Just imagine all the fun and naughty things we can all do together. :wacky: Btw your new siggy is really making me want to bone you right now. :awesome:

My vote is for every lady on the list for obvious reasons. :awesome:

tumblr_mc0965jEY71rw0x65o1_400.gif

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
The hell! Aaron's copy paste got more thanks than the original? ! Am I that sucky now?? :okayguy:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
While I want every female on this list, the placement of the "most" superlative requires There Can Be Only One. Carlie knows my answer.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
After seeing Mage naked, it's pretty hard not to vote for her. :treemonster:

Pro tip: If you end this sentence after 'hard', it would still make perfect sense.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
But can't you vote for me and every other female on the list? Just imagine all the fun and naughty things we can all do together. :wacky: Btw your new siggy is really making me want to bone you right now. :awesome:
You're my one and only. <3

Also, back alley by the TLS Hangout. See you in five! :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
While I want every female on this list, the placement of the "most" superlative requires There Can Be Only One.

See, I did consider that very point. But, in this case a choice of "most" could not be made. If given the opportunity, I'd want to bone just about every lady on this list to an equal extent, just with a different sense of anticipation as they all appear like they'd be a different kind of fun in the sack. Just hearing them talk, you've got Mage's wanton bent over whatever is most convenient possibilities, Dawn's sexy lingerie and playfulness, the ever pleasant joy of giving Carlie her first experiences, and so on. Impossible to choose a "most" and I mean that with all sincerity ladies. To quote Hoban Washburne: Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Seriously? Only one other person voted for MOG?

You lot have horrible taste/judgement who would actually be good at sex.

Tres is my second vote.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

While I really enjoy all the extremely attractive and naughty ladies of this forum my weakness will forever be black men, they drive me wild.

While I want every female on this list, the placement of the "most" superlative requires There Can Be Only One. Carlie knows my answer.

the ever pleasant joy of giving Carlie her first experiences,

I must admit this carries an unexpected allure for me as well :monster:

tumblr_mhpuuaTswz1s49m4eo1_250.gif

Oh you boys, you made me blush. <3

Last edited:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog

You lot have horrible taste/judgement who would actually be good at sex.

Tres is my second vote.

This will be my one piece of self promotion during the Awards and I'm being as objective as I know how; I have a plethora of character flaws, but sex is not one of them. I'm really, really, good at sex. I will make your eyes roll into the back of your head.

Top Bottom