• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life

Member You'd Most Like to Meet in Real Life

• Aaron (Rory Williams)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Alex Strife (Cloche Leythal Pastalia)

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • AvecAloes

• Brent (Dacon/Max Payne)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CK (Tony/Hōtarō Oreki)

• Chloe Frazer (Carlie/Aeryn Sun)

• Cthluhu (YopY)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Dawn (Amy Pond)

• Demona (Sizheng)

• Fangu

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Flintlock

• Gym Leader Devil

• Hitoshura (Claudia Wolf)

• Kassi

• Kat (Dana Scully)

• Kikyou (Mira)

• Mei (I Am Not Me)

• Prince Lex

• Ryushikaze

• satsugaikaze

• Shademp

• Someone named Octo

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Sprites

• Tennyo

• TresDias (Hawkeye)

• Unlucky

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
That all sounds awesome, but where am I gonna keep my gym badge to hand over if you win? Any option requiring lube is right out :awesome:
Your sub-space pocket. Or your hair. Braid it into your beard and make little dreads. That's in style at nude beaches. Dreads, that is.

No, Force, Avec--I was not fully naked when I did the recording you heard of the badly written erotic fantasy that teat from PoF sent me.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I know why I'm here. Someone wants to meet me to get to my loli before it disappears. I completely understand. :wacky:

Thank you though! :reptar: I'm flattened!

I didn't know who to vote for; I had a hard time choosing. I want to meet everyone. :sadpanda: It's easier to stalk people that way.

But I voted for Aaron because he's my primary prey. :wackymonster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
This has been the hardest category to vote in so far, because I'd like to meet at least half a dozen different people. I'm going to vote for the same person I nominated, though, because when I read some of his posts, I feel like I just want to hop on the next flight to Spain, take him out for a drink and knock some sense into him. Someone needs to show you that life can be good, Alex Strife :)

I hope it's vote out of sympathy, not out of pity, then. :P. But really, thanks Flint!

Seriously though. Three votes? Thank you guys, I'm dumbfounded! :)

AKA
Gym Leader Devil, Death, Everybody's Grudge, Spike, Azathoth
If there were a "people you'd most like to see meet irl even if you don't get to be there" award, I'd vote Fangu and Lex provided they did a couple shots for me :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Right, to the folks who voted for me, Tres, or Kass, remember, we can all be visited as a package deal, so make your plans NOW

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
With that in mind, have you guys ever met up? :monster:

Seriously, most of you guys are 'Murcan, so hop in your car and drive over, :monster:.

/me lives in a country that can be driven all the way through within 3 hours, thinks 'abroad' is long distance, projects.

Top Bottom