• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Mortal Kombat

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Yeah this movie was as bleh as I expected it to be.

Good action scenes bogged down by a lot of other stuff that brings it down. Still overall an enjoyable watch though. I hope whatever next ones they make lean into goofy shit a bit harder.

So is the boring main guy the Alice of the MK movies?
Cole Young should've been this film's Art Lean.

wildestdream

Pro Adventurer
I really wanted the main character to at least be someone we knew, cole is just a straight-up oc, and plus johnny would have had more personality than this brick wall of a character whose only motivation is the only family and being the great great grandson of the scorpion.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
I just now finished watching Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms. A few things stood out to me.

1) That WB Animation intro with Shaggy! Enough said!

2) I knew Kung Lao dying has been quite frequent, but by his own fucking hat?! I'm saying this right now; of that Shaolin Monks duo, Kung Lao is CLEARLY the Marty Jannetty while Liu Kang is the Shawn Michaels. And speaking of the Shawn Michaels of that duo...

3) Liu Kang is very fortunate that "that" Fatality isn't canon.

4) I knew Raiden was fucked when he sacrificed his Godhood to complete in the tournament.

However, if I had to change one thing about this film, it would be

save the Shinnok story arc for a 3rd film, because I feel that caused the pace of the film to speed up a little too much. I still would've kept Sub-Zero and Scorpion evading the Lin Kuei though, mainly as buildup for the Shinnok arc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom