Most Likely to Die in the Zombie Apocalypse

Most Likely to Die in the Zombie Apocalypse

• Carlos (Jack Sparrow/Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Chloe Frazer (Carlie/Aeryn Sun)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • King Porky Minch (Matthewtheman)

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Mog (DAT BOY FROG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Vimes (Kris)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Soak

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • TresDias (Hawkeye)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Username

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
^this is one of the awesomest convos I've read in a while. Now I wish I'd nominated a Minch/Aaron pairing. xD

I voted for Carlos because he's fearless and would probably jump into the midst of battle. My hero. :)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
@Matt: You can think whatever you need to get yourself off, but it won't make it true :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
^this is one of the awesomest convos I've read in a while. Now I wish I'd nominated a Minch/Aaron pairing. xD

I voted for Carlos because he's fearless and would probably jump into the midst of battle. My hero. :)

You know you wanna ship Me x Aaron x Username x Tres x Force AKA Matthewthemansertresstealer

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yes focus on Carlos humping and username's drunkenness and ignore the Puerto Rican girl. :shifty:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
You have an ass worth saving. Ergo, you'd be one of the folks who make it out alive as folks like me get mauled by zombies to keep them busy :P

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You have an ass worth saving. Ergo, you'd be one of the folks who make it out alive as folks like me get mauled by zombies to keep them busy :P

Pure Puerto Rican muscle saving my life. :awesome:

Sorry. Some Ricans get their time in the spotlight and some don't. :monster:

But I did vote for you. So calmate nena.

In this category I would more than gladly give up the Rican spotlight to you.

You and Tres will be too busy procreating to get killed.:monster:

Death by sex would disagree.

AvecAloes

Donator
I vote Matt, because he'd likely be too busy going on about how he's invincible to notice the hoard coming right at him from behind, ala that programmer in Goldeneye.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I voted Soak... for the same reasons as others voted Carlos, but with gender discrimination, :awesome:.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I vote Matt, because he'd likely be too busy going on about how he's invincible to notice the hoard coming right at him from behind, ala that programmer in Goldeneye.

Nah, even if they came at me from behind, they still wouldn't be able to penetrate the absolutely safe capsule. At best, they'd be able to roll it over. I would then mock them by sticking my tongue out at them.:P

And Aaron, I apologize profusely for shipping you with username. Perhaps you'd like to be shipped with applet instead? I even came up with a portmanteau couple name for you two: apron.:monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Of course, why didn't I see it before. Never mind the fact that applet is probably a man pretending to be a woman, and I have no attraction to men :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This current conversation is comedy gold :lol:

Anyway I voted for Soak cos in the movies the hot girl always gets killed :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
death by sex is for slasher films. In zombie apocalypse films people who procreate aren't killed until after the baby is born provided they're killed at all.

And here's a portmanteau couple name for applet x Aaron x Username: aproname.:monster:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
Matt would be the first, because he would be too busy shipping strange couple and replying to everybody so he wouldn't notice the zombie.
then they would kill Username for reasons

Top Bottom