• Shademp

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I guess this means we're likely to get in arguments over trivial shit. I thought I wasn't doing that much this year :/

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I really don't think this category should be in here, and the nominees are all shit. Why are we voting again? It is known democracy is broken and corrupt. Also communists.

I should note that while the word "pedantic" may often be used in a context of annoyance, my vote for Flintlock is in fact placed in admiration of Flintlock's relentless skepticism and clear-sighted mind. :salute:

In a situation where a senseless angry mob might risk forming, Flintlock's voice of reason could quell such mindless group behaviour.

Lex

Administrator
Like that time he spent hours grilling all potential mod nominees by creating hypothetical scenarios to see how they responded.

Yes, it's Flint all the way. The category was created for you last year, after all :monster:

^He did it again! <3

While the question is fair, the way that sentence is phrased just adds to the "pedantic" feels.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Oooh, Ryu went through my head first but I admit Flint does really stand out. I'm starting to associate the word Flint with the word pedantic now. xD

Top Bottom