• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Most Perverted

Most Perverted

• AvecAloes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlos (Jack Sparrow/Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dawn (Amy Pond)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Masamune

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Mei (I Am Not Me)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ryushikaze

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Soak

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Vendel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people are apparently even more perverted than I am, which is quite an accomplishment.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Soak has this one in the bag. Or, considering what award this is, should I say "by the thing above the bag?" :wacky:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The fact that I was not even nominated for this means I must be doing a good job of keeping my perversions secret :monster:

Lex

Administrator
I'm voting for Carlos because he's mentioning sex in some way in about 90% of his posts. ^_^

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
The penetration buddy term didn't come without merit. :awesome:

Yes Yop I said come again.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I didn't realize I was nominated for this. I wasn't even trying. Hell, if anything I've been trying to keep my seuxalized self in check. xD

also Soak's the winner in my book. The girl can make ME blush!

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
Oh Im nominated for this! lol. Awesome. Thanks for the votes guys. I have`nt been on the forums because I`ve been playing Mass Effect non stop for 2 days to try and get Kaiden to have sex with me. Im growing impatient!

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Tentacle fetishes are only normal if you're a Cthulhu cultist, a Lovecraftian monster and/or a thing with tentacles, or a Japanese person, Yop. Though since you fall into the second category, it's normal for you, so I guess that's why you weren't nominated.:ultros:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Oh Im nominated for this! lol. Awesome. Thanks for the votes guys. I have`nt been on the forums because I`ve been playing Mass Effect non stop for 2 days to try and get Kaiden to have sex with me. Im growing impatient!

That reminds me of all the sex mini games in God of War. Sadly that was the only action I was involved with at the time..

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Aye that be the game. The sex mini game in god of war 3 was by far the best. :wacky:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I have`nt been on the forums because I`ve been playing Mass Effect non stop for 2 days to try and get Kaiden to have sex with me. Im growing impatient!

I may have to rethink my vote.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Whoa, I'm surprised I made it into this list.

I've grown and mellowed out now, gaiz. I'm not that perverted anymore.

Really. :wackymonster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
More you like you've learned to hide the more perverted parts of you padawan. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm not sure Soak is really all that perverted. She's a girl who likes sex and isn't afraid to talk about it, but that doesn't make her a pervert :) If she had said all the same things as a guy, nobody would have thought anything of it.

I'm not really sure who else I should vote for, though. I guess I'll go for Carlos.

Top Bottom