• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Most Pistoning Pen0r

Most pistoning pen0r?

• Alex

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Mako (Xelloss)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Tres (Ariadne)

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Ryu

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Vendel

• Everyone's Grudge

• Total voters

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
PRETTY SURE I NOMINATED CRACK

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm pretty sure there are other nominations missing from here too.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
BECAUSE ROAD ADDED HIM
you guys....

i6xqwn.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I'm sure we're measuring Tres' pelvic motions in pounds per square inch

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, more everyone who was insulted that the sacred categories of hot women and bouncy boobies were besmirched by the inclusion of those deemed unworthy. Pistoning Penor was relatively free of drama.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
That's because everyone's intimidated by crack's huge peen

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
I has video worth posting, but I remember someone's penor being photoshopped all over the place..

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I was under the impression that "Most Pistoning Pen0r" wasn't literal, that it was more a description of people who kick ass at handing out verbal smackdowns/taking the piss out of people as needed. If that's the case, why would it matter if someone has a literal pen0r?

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
I have no idea if it's literal or not, but womens be asking in other threads for ball pics >.>

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
so by having all male candidates, is this poll implying that only men have skill with words (and thus intelligence), while all women are good for is having bouncing titties (which must be demonstrated with pictures because they obviously don't have the word power to describe it)?

sexist. rude.

Fangu

Great Old One
so by having all male candidates, is this poll implying that only men have skill with words (and thus intelligence), while all women are good for is having bouncing titties (which must be demonstrated with pictures because they obviously don't have the word power to describe it)?
I would rather say that we have established that said intelligence is redused to zero when boobies are present.

Ergo, boobies wins over peen at any time :P

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
< homo.

boobs have no power over me.

That's not what yo mamma said, :monster:.

(assumption).

Also, it's a well-known fact that men's intelligence drops when confronted with boobies. Or well, it would be if I could find a reliable source, :monster:.

Top Bottom