• Fangu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people apparently have habits that make their posting styles easy to pick out. Or maybe it's possible to figure out what their response is likely to be just from reading another poster's post. Or maybe they've just registered several dozen dupes. Regardless, people think they can predict them.

AvecAloes

Donator
I think I'm going to have to go with Carlie here, as she is most often trying to hit on all the people (especially the ladies) here :P

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I forgot to include Flintlock's nomination of Fangu. If someone who already voted wants me to change their vote let me know :monster:

Lex

Administrator
It's a toss up between Carlie and Yop. On the one hand, Carlie is 100% guaranteed at any one time to metaphorically jab me in the side repeatedly about my Mass Effect ship, repeating the same things over and over without there ever being a resolution to the discussion (she really hates my ship XD).

On the other, Yop basically has this iron-clad routine of getting up and going to bed at the same time every day, logging into the IRC (I can pretty much say to myself, no point logging in at 3pm UK time because Yop is very unlikely to be there) and reacts the way you expect him to when joking etc... decisions decisions.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Im surprised I didnt get nominated lol

But I have to go with Aaron on this one. At least when in it comes to tits and ass I know very well what the lad has to say. Only because I am a bigger perv than he is.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I think I'm going to have to go with Carlie here, as she is most often trying to hit on all the people (especially the ladies) here :P

So your place or mine bb? :wacky:

It's a toss up between Carlie and Yop. On the one hand, Carlie is 100% guaranteed at any one time to metaphorically jab me in the side repeatedly about my Mass Effect ship, repeating the same things over and over without there ever being a resolution to the discussion (she really hates my ship XD).

Not my fault you're obsessed with the second most awful, irrelevant ship in the series. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
There is no canon ship in ME, you make your own choices and it affects the story, then the save carries over to 2 and 3. You can choose to have a love interest in the first or none at all through the whole series, carry them forward through each title, break it off and get with someone else in the sequel etc. You can also choose your character class, whether your character is good or evil, male or female, their history etc.

Mine is a male Shepard with the character Kaidan Alenko. It's in my signature and basically has been since I played it in March ^_^.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
There is no canon ship in ME, you make your own choices and it affects the story, then the save carries over to 2 and 3. You can choose to have a love interest in the first or none at all through the whole series, carry them forward through each title, break it off and get with someone else in the sequel etc. You can also choose your character class, whether your character is good or evil, male or female, their history etc.

Mine is a male Shepard with the character Kaidan Alenko. It's in my signature and basically has been since I played it in March ^_^.

Interesting. So is it possible for you to make male Shepard get with this Alenko person in-game?

Lex

Administrator
Yes. It's also possible for him to get with about 10 other characters. Anyway, this is supreme thread derailment :desu:

Send me a visitor message or post in the mass effect thread if you've got more questions about this.

Yop's the most predictable. Or something else on topic.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I still say applet is most predictable. Whenever she says something, it's almost always about manly men, bishies, or being back. She's moar predictabLe than Username.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I nominated Fangu, but that was mainly in mock revenge - I knew she was going to nominate me, and she did, so that made her predictable :P But looking at the list of candidates now, I can't honestly say that she is more predictable than Mr. No U. Well done, Yop, this one's yours.

Top Bottom