Moving on

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Dear TLS,

It is with no little sadness that I must make this announcement: after nearly four and a half years together, Kuroto and I have ended our relationship.

Although we are determined to stay friends, this is obviously a big change for both of us, so we have decided to spend some time apart and out of contact. As we are both active members of this community, that means we will not be posting here for the foreseeable future.

I hope it won't be too long before you see both of us posting again. Until then, see you later, and thanks for understanding.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Damn, sorry to hear that. Good luck dealing with stuff to both of you.

Fangu

Great Old One
:(

I completely understand why you would choose to leave TLS for the reasons you explained. Best of luck to you both, you are both excellent people.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Sorry to hear about this. Good luck to you both in the future.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for the two of you. Good luck to you both, and I hope you both soon find happiness down your respective roads.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm just echoing what's been said already. I wish you both all the best, you're lovely folk and valued here.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Going to miss you guys, but I totally understand why. Take care both of you *hugs*

Lex

Administrator
All the best guys, I'm sorry to hear about this. Hopefully we'll see you posting again soon, you'll be missed.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Be well both of you.

tumblr_lmhfzjcTva1qzh6kxo1_500.gif

Cabaret

Donator
I'll miss you guys too even though we just met, but endings are endings and they come to us all, of course it's understandable. All the best and hope you'll both be back with us one day.

Fangu

Great Old One
Also, sorry Kuro, you know I adore you - but Flint, if you have problems and you want to talk to someone, look me up on Facebook. Take care, man.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Top Bottom