Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) [Marvel]

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Well, let me know. :monster: We can figure out how to go about it -- e.g. you send what you want signed to me, I get it signed and send it back; I buy a copy of it to send to you and you reimburse me; etc.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What what what?

Tell meeeeeeeeeeee.

Eeeeeeeeek.

tumblr_inline_mwuns0XM2B1ry7rre.gif

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
So, here I am meeting her (even though I'm partially obscured by the glasses and forehead of my friend, Jimmy):

q5zqDS6.jpg

And here's your book:

Mn11Zkg.jpg

I know you probably already have this issue, so don't worry about paying me for it or anything. Just call it a gift. I thought that cover offered a great opportunity for her to personalize it for you somehow, though, so that's why I went with it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
No, I don't!

The place where I get my comics fucked up and when the regular stuff switched over to the Secret Wars stuff they didn't get anything in for me.

Then I went to another shop and they were sold out, but put me on a list for if/when they get more copies (who knows?).

There's another shop I could run to but I haven't had a chance to go there yet.

omgomgomg

final.gif~c200

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Is anyone reading the "Last Days" issues with her & Ms. Marvel (Kamala Kahn) aside from me...? -- Because DEAR GOD, they're excellent. Also I wanted to bump this thread to see what the thoughts are if her squad comes over from Secret Wars.

X :neo:

Top Bottom