My Fan "Art"

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
...Just thought maybe someone would like to see this:

Drawn after playing Crisis Core. At the beginning I just wanted to draw a chocobo but later I started adding things... I don't like Cloud's face but well, I tried. I put effort on this one (even if you can't tell!), so please, if you're going to write a critique, don't be too harsh!

At the moment I have 2 WIPs, let's see if I can finish them...

Last edited:

Novus

Pro Adventurer
I'd have given Cloud's hair a black outline too, for the sake of consistency since choco has one.

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
^ You're right :lol: Thank you!

Well, I'm planning to finish this one soon and I would like to read feedback...

Under The Highwind

Here's a cleaner version (I don't like Tifa's face... and in the previous one Cloud looks angry :lol:)

Actually, I've started to colour it but I think I'll be able to correct the mistakes you point out to me... Hope they're not many :sigh: Normally I don't draw humans...

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I'm no art expert, and I suck at anythin "artsy", but I understand the way to improve is practicing. So if you keep on drawing, you'll feel more comfortable with what you do and you'll be more satisfied with your results!! :)

Not that any drawing is bad at all, mind you.

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
The fact is I've been drawing for a long time now, but still I'm not good :lol: Maybe drawing isn't my thing... but sometimes I need to draw something in particular. That's the case of the three FFVII drawings I've done.

So, here's the third one:

Howling Moon

Might go back to it to change the shading and/or to add more details to the background...

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
My latest fan art....

Attachments

• Cloud Strife.png
    Cloud Strife.png
    985.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Tifa Lockhart.png
    Tifa Lockhart.png
    930.6 KB · Views: 14

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Nice work. I agree, keep on learning and you'll go far. Keep drawing! :D

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
I believe I never posted here the final result of
. Wish it was better... Maybe I'll make a digital version one day...

Finished this one some time ago...

WIPs:

Wanted to draw Cloud with the new outfit from G-Bike... Can't get the lower part of the body right...

Cloud finds Tifa in the Nibelheim reactor:

And finally, not FFVII related, for the Legend of Korra fans...

Hope you like it!

Last edited:

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
And again, not fan art but more stagecombat! This time it's me as Tifa in a hand to hand combat using JENOVA's theme from Advent Children ^^U

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
Not FFVII related this time and it's not fan art... For the Legend of Korra fans, here's my Korra cosplay:

1908152_854315287997122_6905326406494748831_n.jpg

12107829_854315177997133_1427800165611871422_n.jpg

12066048_968698836522198_132738798416326887_n.jpg

Credit: Takusi Photography

12046917_967853686606713_4946416053935800353_n.jpg

Credit: Takusi Photography

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
Well, this thread has become my little corner of TLS. So again, no fan art but some pictures of a "real life Korra" at the beach :)

For those who read my post some months ago in the "Forever Alone" thread: I'm doing much better. Thank you Alex Strife for getting in contact with me. I still have not got over it completely but I have survived and I have become stronger. And I gained enough self-confidence to do this photoshooting. I hope you like the pictures (there are many more...).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/szr9fwyy1ygznap/IMG_3832 copia.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1slxcqdnj6t1sh/IMG_4019 copia.jpg?dl=0

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
The cosplay looks great, and it's lovely to hear you're doing better. The photos are beautiful too; weather looks absolutely stunning.

Top Bottom