N(.)(.)bies.

Rainbowomnom

Rookie Adventurer
I'm introducing myself, so hi :joy:.

Now that I'm here, being a n00b and all, anyone want to help me out? I can see other users have pictures in their signatures but I don't seem to have the same option. Thanks.

Here's a treat for you all:

tumblr_llwld10fVf1qe9x6io1_500.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Welcome :monster:

Um, Im not sure but I think it has to do with your post count, after so many posts that option becomes available. Someone who knows what theyre talking about will be along in a minute.

Rainbowomnom

Rookie Adventurer
Welcome :monster:

Um, Im not sure but I think it has to do with your post count, after so many posts that option becomes available. Someone who knows what theyre talking about will be along in a minute.

Ohh right. I thought it would have something to do with that.

Well, looks like I'll have to find any excuse to post until I can have a signature.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Welcome!

I usually hear the number 5 posts thrown around, so that's probably it. Did you check your User CP?

Thank you for the entertaining turtle.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Welcome! I think I had to wait 5-10 posts before I could have a signature.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Welcome! ^_^ We be a crazy bunch here, at times. :wacky:

Okay, well, I am, at times. :P lol Hope you have fun! :joy:

Rainbowomnom

Rookie Adventurer
Thanks guys. This is my tenth post, yay!

And, btw, I've been lurking for quite some time, so I know how crazy you guys can be :loopy:.:aah:;).

(The emoticons here are fun.)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Welcome!

You can put images in your signature once you contribute to the lesbian thread.

okay that's not strictly true but if you need to up your post count what better way to do it than lesbians

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Welcome an' shit. :monster:

(omg I finally get to be the guy who says that!)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It's in General Discussion along with all the other crazy bullshit we tend to come up with. :awesomonster:

You seem to look like you handle yourself well. I applaud you for withstanding the first 16 hours of being here! :awesome:

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Welcome! Your sig is very close to giving me a seizure!

I see you're 18 and female.. please feel free to post in the pics thread :D

Top Bottom