• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Necessities of life

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Is it your responsibility here to start one thread that asks a non-sequitur question, at least 5 times a week?

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Do you think a person can live on bread and water alone?

I'm trying to save money.

It would help to have a roof over your head too.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Is it your responsibility here to start one thread that asks a non-sequitur question, at least 5 times a week?

I'd do it 20 times a week but I don't have that much time...

though I live off pussy and redbull.

Holy Shit this has been tested!???

I'm doing it. It must be the mediclorians that appear during intercourse to aid in the reception process that also give nourishment. Or maybe its just Redbull...

And yes... a home... would a bridge do?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I live off alcohol, takeaways, a brilliant girlfriend and a strong circle of friends. Water is for pussies.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
My school serves us milk in a plastic bag that we have to poke a straw into. Yes, you can survive on bread and water.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I have lived off 100 grams of oreos and a 1/2 carton of soya milk for 3 days.
You can do it.

I got some eggs today though so omlette >;

Top Bottom