Nero's Abilities

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
Was getting into Dirge of Cerebus.

Particularly after Shelke decides she does not want to cause any more pain.

Vincent is able to travel through Nero's spectral realm to find Shelke trapped in a bubble.

Is it known that is Jenova creating more Materia? ( IMO )

"Nero is able to manipulate and manifest darkness. This ability was gained from the Mako associated with the dark being Chaos, which he can use to move people and objects or absorb them into darkness within or without him. He can create objects and possibly people from the darkness, as seen when he makes copies of his guns. The Mako gives him enhanced versions of the abilities usually associated with a SOLDIER member. Nero's abilities require him to wear a suit which constantly supplies him with Mako. It is also implied that Nero's abilities over darkness, when they absorb people, kill them as a result."

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Nero's abilities don't have anything to do with Jenova. Stagnant mako/Lifestream is the source of his power, which was the reason Vincent was immune to the effects of Nero's power. Chaos (which inhabited Vincent's body) was born from stagnant mako, and is a natural part of the world predating Jenova's arrival.

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
I agree with you, what I am saying is that Jenova is the curtain behind the entire play. It is known Jenova remains in the Lifestream.

What is to say that is the first time that it was like that?

Without Jenova there is no Shinra.

Without Shinra there is no Tsivets ( IMO )

One hand washes the other. Aspirations of being Soldier takes you to DeepGround

***(IMO) If you want to see the future of the Group. You might as well paint a picture of happenings in the Ancient ( Cetra ) Past.***

Look how Jenova affected the Ancient Cetra and Cloud & friends.

With the Cetra, it is a one and done ( whoopy cushion sound ) calamity fell from the sky scenario.

In Clouds time, the Meteor fell and was repelled.

Even after that, Jenova still remains.

Last edited:

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Are you trying to compare Nero's abilities to the stuff with the negative lifestream in ACC?

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
Yes and no.

I am comparing Nero's abilities in retrospect to the entire Compilation. How can his abilities apply to the other gaming platform's and stories available.

A direct line to Jenova?

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
Yes you are correct!

Now paint a picture of who was actually there when it was dug up.

Rufus Shinra ( SR ) no doubt

I'd say maybe Grimoire as well

Ghast?

My furthest implication is that Shelke trapped in a bubble is a direct reference on the effect's of Jenova in materia naturalization process.

That it is, perhaps, the will of Jenova to keep the people in a stasis.

Prologue (Poem)
When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting

Last edited:

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Gast was probably there but I have my doubts about Shinra and Grimoire. The president doesn't seem like the kind of guy that'd care to attend archaeological digs or whatever they were doing when they dug up Jenova, especially in such a remote location. Could Hojo have been there?

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
Everything changed for the Shinra company when Jenova came into the picture.

Look at how Shinra chain of command is taken out, and who remains.

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
That Shinra, has and always will be a puppet of Jenova and ??. It is my IMO we will find out in a few years

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Shin-Ra was around long before Jenova was found.

Jenova was found long before Rufus was born.

Shin-Ra is at the time of DoC financing the WRO.

The only "Shin-Ra" person Jenova is controlling would be Hojo who always put his own interests ahead of Shin-Ra's anyway.

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
I agree with you Obsidian.

But is it too far fetched to say that it is not a strong possibility??

I just look at all the evidence in the game and I think it points to Jenova and Reeve. ( IMO )

I think Reeve most likely IS a good person, who just had a major family fall out situation. Or he might even be dead! Cait Sith can never be trusted to begin with.

If you take Sephiroth out of the picture, you are left with options. If you take Jenova out there is no FF7

Last edited:
Top Bottom