New Wonder Woman Costume

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Or cleaving them to bits with antiquated-yet-awesome weaponry. Though this is another potential issue with a WW tv show. Her Rogues Gallery has never really been very impressive or memorable, with certain supernatural/mythological exceptions. And even if they had WW spot on, it'd be damn hard to keep interest without a half-way decent villain or two.

article-1367770-0B3D6C2400000578-649_306x788.jpg
article-1367770-0B3D919100000578-691_306x788.jpg

graham_chapman_colonel.jpg

STOP THAT, STOP THAT! This is getting too silly.

Whatever. It'll stick around for a few eps cause it's a big name heroine but then it'll get canceled, and everyone will forget about it.

Shit not given.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Whatever. It'll stick around for a few eps cause it's a big name heroine but then it'll get canceled, and everyone will forget about it.

Shit not given.
Well, the problem here is that it'll be regarded as having flopped because of a flaw in the IP rather than the flaws in the way it was adapted, and then we won't get any live-action Wonder Woman material for quite some time. Studio execs are usually too fucking stupid to grasp why audiences don't watch stuff, so they won't get that the reason this will have flopped is because it's bad and not because people aren't interested in the IP.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
PVC, apparently. :monster:

It looks like something I could buy at one of those temporary costume shops that pop up at Halloween.

That's what I was thinking. It looks more like they're trying to bank on it more than anything (especially trying to make it look somewhat authentic). I'm sure Wonder Woman will be one of the hot costumes this Halloween.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
i have to agree with everything dacon and aaron have said in this thread.
Its just terrible, and it sucks that this failed attempt will shit can any possibility at a decent movie later on.

That said the costume looks like a failed power ranger outfit that they just cut off the top half to make room for cleavage.
It looks poorly done, colors faill hard and honestly just looks retarded. Shame on whom ever designed it and shame on the idiots who approved this.

Actually shame on everyone involved on this project., Shame shame shame, i hope many face palms will be sent your way.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
That said the costume looks like a failed power ranger outfit that they just cut off the top half to make room for cleavage.

There isn't even cleavage, because her boobs appear to have been distorted by the fit of the fabric. Everything about her just looks off in the picture.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I think even this would be more popular:

Rob Schneider is WONDER WOMAN... Herpy Derpy Derpy Der!

Using Rob Schneider in the same post as the word popular is far more outlandish than this horrid costume D:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
well i mean, you can just put a bag over her face, demand she take the costume off (though the boots seem attached to the pants lolwat) and then have sex with her. cause that is wonder woman's only purpose in the comics, right?

right?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Yeah, I always saw her as the romantic foil to Superman too.

Except for whenever Batman is on the scene. Because you know. LTD.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yeah, I always saw her as the romantic foil to Superman too.

Except for whenever Batman is on the scene. Because you know. LTD.

She isn't really though.

Get out Masaturd.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Diana would totally kick someone's ass if she heard them saying stuff like this in her comic. In fact, I think I've seen it happen quite often.

She especially can't get seriously involved with Supes, she lacks the initials LL :monster:

But yeah, Wondy is the most powerful non-Kryptonian super heroine on Earth at least. And she's more skilled and competent than Super Girl or Power Girl. She is most certainly not just for fapping or being a romantic option for some super or other.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
But yeah, Wondy is the most powerful non-Kryptonian super heroine on Earth at least. And she's more skilled and competent than Super Girl or Power Girl. She is most certainly not just for fapping or being a romantic option for some super or other.

You mean was.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Personally I'd prefer they just run with her Blackest Night outfit, and revert to her traditional color scheme (or not, black looks good on her)

blackestnightwonderwoma.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Personally I'd prefer they just run with her Blackest Night outfit, and revert to her traditional color scheme (or not, black looks good on her)

blackestnightwonderwoma.jpg

WW has plenty of great costumes to go with if people are determined to not have the default.

I dunno wtf this nonsense is.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
It's been improved. It's by no means great, but it's still better.

Changes include: The colors have been muted, the boots have been made into flats, the boots are also red (the proper color), the pants have been toned down tremendously, and you can now see the stars on the side of her costume.

X :neo:

Top Bottom