New! :)

Pyrefly

Lv. 25 Adventurer
My name is Laura, but you can call me Pyrefly if you'd like. I'm 15 and from Canada. I've played most of the main series FFs, my favourites being IV, IX, and VI. I used to be a member of TFC, when it was pretty close to death. Outside of FF, I like Avatar: The Last Airbender, My Little Pony, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Doctor Who.

I'm also very bad at starting threads. o////o

Lex

Administrator
Welcome to the forums :monster:

That seems like a perfectly fine way to start a thread. I also like all of those things, besides My Little Pony and Doctor Who. But almost everyone else here does!

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Welcome Pyrefly! Have fun in the forums. :monster: meet out mascot Cookie Monster. And kudos to you, I think you just probably snatched the "Youngest Member" award from Matthew but we don't know that yet XD

Pyrefly

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Welcome an' shit :awesomonster:
Thanks! I love your signature, avatar, and name. I like Rory a lot. :D

Welcome Pyrefly! Have fun in the forums. :monster: meet out mascot Cookie Monster. And kudos to you, I think you just probably snatched the "Youngest Member" award from Matthew but we don't know that yet XD

Hi! :) I'm not sure if we've ever actually spoken on tumblr, but we're mutual followers (it's pyreflysoul).

Really? Again? I'm used to being one of the youngest members on sites. I was actually tempted to join this place when I first found it as a 12 year old, but I felt far too young and intimidated by everybody here.

Welcome an' shit :reapermon:
Thanks! :) That is one interesting smilie. O.O

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, Rory's a great character. Always great to have more Who fans on board. :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
^People who want to keep their cookies. Apparently he does not share! *shakes fist*

Uh, hello. I think you'll fit very nicely in this fun crowd we have here.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
For the record the epic multi-monster is not my work, I do NOT have the patience for that one :awesome:

Z

Zealkin

Hi Zealkin! :) Do you remember me from TFC? I had a billion name changes (I think I started as Twisty and went on to Pyrefly, Rydia, and then Rose Tyler), but I remember we would talk :D
Yeah I remember your username! we should catch up!

Top Bottom