Non-tag things

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
33l1evk.jpg

Dude, this is amazing.

I'm in a block at what to do with the wallpaper (D: I'll get back to it soon, though!), so I've been messing around with some scrap-like stuff:

6hsydg.png

^Photoshop kills the saturation/contrast when exporting. :<

5yujns.png

^A lot more cartoon-y than I usually draw; the original drawing had a body, but I think it works better as a floating head :monster: . The circles don't really match up, but I think it might actually work better that way, since it breaks up the symmetry. Question about tablet drawing: is it tough to get lines and curves and stuff to not look shakey, or do I just fail at it? =/

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
chyeah its tough to get it not shakey D: most guides on DA and such just say draw the lines roughly then go over them in big, quik motioned strokes

i liek that though :)

Whipped up an alternate version of the second one real quick:

2zjj3og.png

chyeah its tough to get it not shakey D: most guides on DA and such just say draw the lines roughly then go over them in big, quik motioned strokes

Ah. Good to know my hands aren't abnormally shakey or anything, then :lol:. But, gah, I've trouble with quick strokes with actual pens, let alone with a tablet. D:

Thanks for the comments (and reblogs!) ^_^

Some more floating heads and symmetry, but I think this one's better:

j09ted.png

I'm trying to get to a point where, after scanning, my sketches are more digital than traditional, since coloring's more convenient that way.

:doh: No more doodling for a bit, though - I'm going to try to finish the wallpaper next.

Top Bottom