Official AC script and novel book...?

Pivi

Rookie Adventurer
Hi!

A lot of people are quoting from the official AC script in the discussions, so I would like to ask if I can find it anywhere on the net (scanned or typed)? I'm very interested in reading it, but I can't get my hands on a limited collector's edition of AC in Europe (also I have the 2 DVD region 2 edition, so I don't really want to import it just because of the books).

Also, there is another book with this pack called 'The Novel', what is it? A summary of AC's story?

Thanks in advance!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
As far as I know, the script hasn't been typed up online. Sorry I can't be of help with that.

As for the enclosed book called "The Novel," that's the On the Way to a Smile stories, Case of Barret, Case of Denzel and Case of Tifa.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The Advent Children Collector's set comes with a copy of the script. Of course, it's just the regular AC and not ACC.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I got it back when it came out cause I'm a dweeb. I graduate in a few days and I don't have a job, so I guess I could type it up for us.

Pivi

Rookie Adventurer
Thanks for the replies!

Does the novella book contain the same translations as on the main site, or it's different? Not that it matters, I'm just curious. :)

Atem said:
I got it back when it came out cause I'm a dweeb. I graduate in a few days and I don't have a job, so I guess I could type it up for us.
That would be awesome! Anyway, do You have a scanner? If You scan some pages then I can help You type it in, 'cause that's a lotta work...

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I do but I don't really want to damage the book by prying it open like that.

The only hesitation I have in typing it up is that it's only AC's script and not ACC which is the superior version. It contains some nice tidbits that you don't see in the movie such as Yazoo and Loz casting "Comet" and "Flare" at the end though...

Pivi

Rookie Adventurer
I do but I don't really want to damage the book by prying it open like that.
That's perfectly understandable, I thought about this after I have sent my message, but I can't edit my posts somehow...

And how about a digital camera? It's easy to make photos of the text so it can be readable, but You do not even have to open the book fully.
I'm very much willing to help typing it in. It's true that it's not ACC's script, but it's official material, and ACC did not really change scenes, only added some more.

If You're interested, then get in contact with me at my e-mail address:
gabor DOT pivarcsi AT gmail DOT com, and we'll talk about how can I help. :)

Oh, if I won't answer 'till friday, then that means I'm in Croatia on concert tour, and I'll reply to the mails on friday evening when I get back home.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
They do, but that's really because they took the time to make them do so. The fan translations are good and any awkwardness stems from the awkward writing.

Top Bottom