• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Official Sephiroth Bracelet?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Square's not gonna make up the difference in low video game sales, by overpricing cheap ass merchandise.

Sorry, SE. Nice try, though!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Square's not gonna make up the difference in low video game sales, by overpricing cheap ass merchandise.

Sorry, SE. Nice try, though!

but but but its just leik the one Sefiros wears in the fiiilllmmmssss!! *jizzes*

Ahem. Is it even real silver? or some sort of an amalgam/base metal? Cause that what it looks like to me, It reminds me of the FFX2 pendant I bought for 15 quid in a very dark moment several years ago, and that was just base metal. In and of itself....it isnt exactly horrible but they have a fucking cheek asking $400 for it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah. I think it's a cool bracelet and all, but hell no I'm not paying that price for it.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
but but but its just leik the one Sefiros wears in the fiiilllmmmssss!! *jizzes*

Ahem. Is it even real silver? or some sort of an amalgam/base metal? Cause that what it looks like to me, It reminds me of the FFX2 pendant I bought for 15 quid in a very dark moment several years ago, and that was just base metal. In and of itself....it isnt exactly horrible but they have a fucking cheek asking $400 for it.

It is real sterling silver it weights almost 2oz. The craftsmanship of the Final Fantasy jewelry is awesome( nothing is hollow, it is SOLID). I have the sephiroth ring, meteor/holy pendant, Cloud's earring, and the Loveless pendant.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
damn i didn't know people still gave a shit about sephiroth

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I may have gone for the Sephiroth and Cloud candles, but not with the price tag of $27 each! :(

Ghost X

I'm quite partial to the FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN SEPHIROTH eau de toilett. Does that mean I can smell like Sephiroth!? OMGZ.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
It took me a while to even realize that it was a wing. I can't even imagine a person who would buy that crap for $400.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It took me a while to even realize that it was a wing. I can't even imagine a person who would buy that crap for $400.

Hell, stick it in a jewelry store without any markings as to what its supposed to be and I bet someone would buy it.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Hell, stick it in a jewelry store without any markings as to what its supposed to be and I bet someone would buy it.

It's a feather bracelet. Bitches love feathers.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
damn i didn't know people still gave a shit about sephiroth
tumblr_lgtzmtOX5e1qdyhc9.gif

Excuse you.
clod and sefiros = pretty much mascots of FF

But that shit looks like stuff I can get on ebay for one dollah and ninety-nine cents + free shipping :awesome:

It's a feather bracelet. Bitches love feathers.
Lazy design though. Not even some cool black materia tie-in or something. Just feather.
Also...am I blind or is there writing on it? I can't tell. Could be shitty quality

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
[
Lazy design though. Not even some cool black materia tie-in or something. Just feather.
Also...am I blind or is there writing on it? I can't tell. Could be shitty quality

Well I meant for just putting it in a random jewelry store but it definitely does need some more VII-related references besides just HAVE A FEATHER. If you mean down the center I think it's just the hollow part of the feather.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I seriously have to wonder if they'll even sell one of these.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani

I'm not so sure. From what I can tell, it doesn't seem to be very good quality. Some kind of silver at best. There would need to be some other reason to pay $400 for it--like the tie to Sephiroth.

Then again, I'm no jewelry expert. :monster:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Cloud's cologne, Sephiroth's bracelet... what next? Zack's aftershave? Tifa's earrings? =/ (I'd buy these, though. :P)

Kikki

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myPEACEFULsanctuary
That's way too expensive for a bracelet that doesn't even look that good. Although looking at the other stuff they have is quite funny.

Anyone fancy smelling like Lightning? Or a FF13 umbrella?

(I want the moogle teddy tho)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I might buy Tifa earrings if they aren't too pricey (but knowing SE they would be)

I do have a Yuna necklace, but it was a cheap bootleg rippoff. haha

But other than that I just want action figures. :3

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Very true. They have a nice little teadrop shape, but not too overly so. I'm sure I could find them in a million places. :)

Top Bottom