• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Official Sephiroth Bracelet?

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Ya know, when I look at that bracelet it doesn't really seem like a Sephiroth product. Or even a FF one.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias

ForceStealer

Double Growth
My friend has the Cloud AC earring. While I've never had an interest in earrings, I have to admit it looks pretty cool. And the vast majority of people just complement him on the cool earring, not knowing the nerdiness that it represents, and I love stuff like that :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just like rings okay ;c And the one Tifa wears is so cool looking. I hate the dumb wolf that he wears on his weird leather sleeve half-dress thing.

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
Most of that stuff looks like such crap. I will give them that the l'Cie mark zippo is pretty badass, though (still not worth the $160 they're asking for it, though):

https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/SqEx/jp/ShowDetail.action?productId=255&sid=1307129188166yR4nXtPLgL

That and the "Sleeping Lion Heart" zippo from quite a few years ago are about the only cool metal merchandise to come along:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/limited-edition-final-fantasy-viii-zippo-ff8
I want them both, and I don't even smoke.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well its on the pauldron, not pinned to his sleeve, but whatever :monster: (EDIT:Sorry, missed the "looks." But I dunno, I always thought it looked like it was mounted on his armor)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I think she just means cause on Cloud's shoulder, it's bulky and clanky and out of place. On a ring, it's cool.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
You mean like the giant ass bolts popping out of the pauldron in his FF7 outfit? :monster:

Seriously, what happened to it?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Where's my stagnant lifestream cologne? Lucky moogles foot? 16 piece bucket of fried chocobo?

COME ON SE WORK WITH ME HERE

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Why the F' would Sephiroth wear a bracelet ? This is odd for a character who burns down people's homes for fun, lol. :howno:

Top Bottom