Oh Hi There

Belmat

Pro Adventurer
Every once in a long, long while an event occurs. Not one of those earth-shatteringly astounding events that marks your soul into infinity, but an event nevertheless.

Climbing out from beneath a mass of books, stumbling past the teetering tower of novel manuscripts and academic theses, the man formerly known as Belmat stands fresh atop the world and bellows a greeting so filled with the essence of catharsis that one would weep to hear it.

Sup :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
'Sup, yo. :monster:

And to a fellow Mancunian, too!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I didn't mention you in the "internet people you met irl" thread because I was sure you no longer existed, or some shit. O hai :monster:

Belmat

Pro Adventurer
Thanks all!

Still up for debate, Yop.

So what's new around here? Anything worth sticking around for?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Holy shit! Hi, Mats!!! How the fuck're you?!

And c'mon – we're all worth sticking around for. ;)

X :neo:

Belmat

Pro Adventurer
I don't remember you, welcome back an' shit :monster:
No particular reason you should, unless you were around pre-TLS! I never did hang around here much, aside from early on.

Holy shit! Hi, Mats!!! How the fuck're you?!

And c'mon – we're all worth sticking around for. ;)
I'm good, mate. Busy, but in a good way.
How's shit going on your end? Been a while.

Not really :monster:. Well, maybe that FFVII remake thing, but it's been quiet around that one for a long time now.

Yeah, I'm not too pumped for FFXV / FFVII remake. I loved the old turn-based combat too much.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Not liking the FFVII remake is a bannable offense, fyi :monster:

Actually that probably means I'd end up having to ban myself, nvm.

Belmat

Pro Adventurer
I'm all for the graphics overhaul. But I've always said that if they did a remake, they shouldn't change how the actual game works. You don't fuck with good stuff.

Belmat

Pro Adventurer
That sounds an awful lot like procrastination. Slumbering for thousands of years wasn't enough?

Top Bottom