Old artworks done in Paint & CS5

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
These are very old works from when I was around 13-15? I am 19 now. I've kept some of these works due to being proud of it at the time but I did not learn to take art much seriously. In return, these are now mediocre to somewhat decent to me. But I appreciate seeing what I knew of back then.

I do not have a PC anymore but I'd like to redraw all of these someday

Lady from DMC

Rinoa Heartilly from FF8:

Heather Mason from SH3:

My character:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
,^i think you may have misphrased there Lic :P

Anyway these are bloody good. I'm going to go chop my hands off now because I don't think I'll ever be this good and I've been at it for 15+years :monster:

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
Oh, I had just seen these I am sorry!

I appreciate the replies. I am very curious to see how much I have progressed. I've been trying to take drawing more seriously. (Don't get me wrong, I was starting to take it more seriously by that age compared to being even younger than that, but I feel I wasted the opportunity to learn a lot more)

I bet you guys are great artists though !

Anemone

Pro Adventurer
If you had posted these as your most recent creations, I would still think you're amazingly talented.

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
Hello to both of you!

I wonder if you also like to draw, Anemone? Also is your name from the character in Eureka 7?
: D
No matter the skill level for any of us, if you have an interest in drawing and practice, all of us will draw great !

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
These are very old works from when I was around 13-15? I am 19 now. I've kept some of these works due to being proud of it at the time but I did not learn to take art much seriously. In return, these are now mediocre to somewhat decent to me. But I appreciate seeing what I knew of back then.

I do not have a PC anymore but I'd like to redraw all of these someday

Lady from DMC

Oh gosh, kind of in love with this right now <3

These are amaaazing for being drawn at 13-15! I've been drawing since I can remember, but I'm 100% positive mine didn't look like this at 13-15 :D Post more! <3

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
I bet you draw good though ! ;3c especially if you have more years than I do regarding experience. I have lots to learn with art and I'm optimistic to how my drawings/paintings will come out as I learn new techniques

Anemone

Pro Adventurer
Hello to both of you!

I wonder if you also like to draw, Anemone? Also is your name from the character in Eureka 7?
: D
No matter the skill level for any of us, if you have an interest in drawing and practice, all of us will draw great !

I like drawing, but it's one of those skills I definitely need to work on :P My preferred creativity outlets are photography and floral design. Speaking of which, my username simply comes from the flower. I've never watched Eureka 7, but it looks interesting! I like Anemone's character design~

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Man, I really need to get back into drawing properly. I'm old as shit now and not nearly as skilled now as you were at 15 D:

Aerobalance

yukkuri shitete ne~
AKA
Rye
@Tetsujin: It is never too late to try drawing more ! Did you draw your icon? I like your artstyle a lot if it is yours !

@Anemone: The complete opposite of myself, I cant do photography at all. Nor floral design, but I like both of those things a lot !

Top Bottom