• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Permission for translation and using it and the English version

LissiaMSN

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hello!

I have several questions:

1. Could I use your translations for the posts? Of course with credits
2. Could I translate several translations from your forum on Russian and publish them in my community? Of course, with links to the source.

I have no purpose to earn or appropriate the material. All I want to do is spread the information, keep it, and make little analytical posts with headcanons and predictions.

Also, I can’t point to specific materials yet, because somewhere I'm only interested in individual details, but somewhere everything from a theme.
My main area of interest: Crisis Core :D

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Depending on what your looking to repost it may be best approaching the authors directly for permission.

LissiaMSN

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Depending on what your looking to repost it may be best approaching the authors directly for permission.
Um, I thought about it, but I saw a similar old thread about translation to Spanish, so I thought that theme creation is the right way ^^ But now I think that direct asking is the best way, thank you! And sorry for the thread creation :(

Top Bottom