I guess it was inevitible that i'd make an art thread. Bla bla bla stuff

Havent decided what I wanna post up yet

Tifa_Portraitcopy.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/josephiroth/Art/Tifa_Portraitcopy.png

lightning_pensilcopy.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/josephiroth/lightning_pensilcopy.jpg

Pixel

The Pixie King
Havent really had much time for art lately, but i figured id post an old WIP that eventually became the silhouette in the tls banner. Id love to be able to finish it, but i dont have the time, or the skill lol

Aeris_Funeralcopy.png

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Havent really had much time for art lately, but i figured id post an old WIP that eventually became the silhouette in the tls banner. Id love to be able to finish it, but i dont have the time, or the skill lol

Aeris_Funeralcopy.png

Herp derp, and people say I bullshit myself

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
That is really amazing!!!! I hope you can finish it I would love to see the finished project. You are very talented.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That Aerith is amazing, even if only a WIP! Don't kid yourself with all this lack of skill nonsense. You're amazing!

Pixel

The Pixie King
Ive had this idea bouncing around for a while for an opening page of an FF7 comic. Ive used the map from FF7 to create the world, zooming in toward Midgar. If I did it for real id have a series of captions introducing the world and midgar, then the rest of the page below the boxes would be a big full view of Midgar. Then next page cut to the train with Cloud crouched on top heading toward the station with the Shinra building in the background.

ff7comicpage1wip.png

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
That looks wicked. The only thing that comes to mind is the lack of the atmospheric cloud cover, specifically like the one that perma-covers Midgar. Even so, marvelous piece of work. I'd love to see more of it.

X :neo:

Pixel

The Pixie King
I put some clouds, but the shadow layer kind makes them look really grey. You can see them north of midgar and below junon. I just did sort of an ominous darkness around midgar. Didnt want to cover glow from the reactors

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I put some clouds, but the shadow layer kind makes them look really grey. You can see them north of midgar and below junon. I just did sort of an ominous darkness around midgar. Didnt want to cover glow from the reactors

try adjusting the transparency? or different layer modes?

Pixel

The Pixie King
Tried different things but none seemed to work. Only thing i could do is have less of the world in shadow or decrease the spread of the shadow. Then id have a good black level.

If you look at it without the shadow the clouds are almost white

ff7planetcopy.png

Top Bottom