Planet's Guardian ~ Aerith Gainsborough

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
:O

Wow. You have some insane talent. I admire you. Being a writer myself, I can honestly say I'll probably peek in there (as long as you don't paint Tifa in a bad light). :D

:pics:

3925418.jpg

Her having a nose would make this picture even better. But I still like it. :D

8637617.jpg

18705093.jpg

18788091.jpg

magicalaerith.jpg

^LOVE.

Why. Why must she be so pretty? T.T

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
:OWow. You have some insane talent. I admire you. Being a writer myself, I can honestly say I'll probably peek in there (as long as you don't paint Tifa in a bad light). :D

No, but because the story was Aerith-centric and focused on SOLDIER and AVALANCHE, she played a much smaller role, though with Cloud's success to join SOLDIER their reunion at Nibelheim would have gone differently.

I remember the Nibelheim Incident specifically, I thought of a very chilling cliffhanger. Aerith, Sephy, Zack and Cloud are all dispatched there, and Sephy finds Jenova and goes to read the basement lab notes, but Aerith, confused over her own past, accompanies him. Zack finds them three days later, Sephiroth gives his speech about Mother, and makes a comment to the effect that implies the notes have lead him to believe he and Aerith were both created from Jenova. Sephy leaves, and Zack talks to Aerith, she's confused and unsure of what to think, but warns Sephy might do something drastic.

Goes as normal then, Sephy burns the village, Zack and Cloud follow him to Mt. Nibel. Zack follows Sephiroth into the reactor while Cloud tries to take Tifa down the mountain. As he walks
he sees Aerith coming up the mountain, and sets Tifa down to run up to her. Aerith calmly asks where Sephiroth is, and Cloud tell her about Zack and the reactor. Aerith walks past him without another word, and Cloud calls out to her. When she doesn't respond he runs up in front of her, and Aerith knocks him aside with a glare.

"Out of my way. I'm going to see my brother."

Why. Why must she be so pretty? T.T
She's Aerith. Beauty is inevitable.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
She's Aerith. Beauty is inevitable.

Amen.

I'd spam more fanart, but I'm tired and sleepy. So instead, I give you a song that totally reminds me of Aerith. :)

Her urge to be a normal girl; human, is a facet of Aerith that I really adored. Sure, her supernatural-y magicalness was cool, too. :awesome: But at the end of the day, it was her longing to love and be loved that really got me to identify with her. <3

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
okay so i started writing some aerith fic, nothing more than a walkthrough of her life

there's some zerith near the end so yay?

disclaimer: i began this sometime at 2am so it's not finished, not edited, and i'm not even sure some of this makes sense anymore.

i.
Early moments in her life are like old worn out movie reels. White rooms, missing scene, needles, kicking, screaming, missing scene, missing scene. The clearest memory she has from back then is her clinging to her mother's bloodstained clothes as if she could keep her there, until a stranger takes her away when she's too tired to fight.

There's not much thinking of her life before. Her new caretaker, mother, lets her spend her time in the barren backyard where she can hear soft whispers offering comfort. She hears her mother, her real mother, clear as day, words wrapping around her in the warm sunlight, telling her secrets.

Of course, children are bad at keeping secrets. Elmyra dismisses them as flights of fancy, an overactive imagination by a lonely child.

When she receives notice of her husbands death her child informed her of days before, everything shifts. Men in black suits are part of their lives now, and an unassuming former housewife deals with things like government men chasing after fairy tales in her daughter. Promised Land and Ancient are now a part of her vocabulary.

In an unspoke truce they agree not to talk about it. They agree everything should be normal.

(The flowers sprouting in the once barren yard, in a city with no sky, is one of those things they don't talk about.)

ii.

At 17, Aerith settles into her second home. The abandoned church is her haven now; forgotten by all but her. She wonders what they worshiped here, if people forgot the names of their gods as easily as the cities they lived in.

Most of her days are spent here, in the quiet of the church, her pull towards the planet strongest here. The voices comfort her, like always, so she's never lonely. No, no, never alone.

iii.

She's giving away flowers when she meets him. She does this sometimes: gathers her flowers and hands them out to those in the slums. Maybe they cheer people up; she hopes so.

The problem happens when she meets him, all dark hair and bright blue eyes -- brighter than natural -- casually strolling up to her. Flirting, even. Any other man, and Aerith might have been flattered. Any other man but a SOLDIER, a dog of Shinra, who wore his sword and uniform so proudly she took it as a personal offense, and no you may not have a flower.

She took pride in his dumbfounded look as she walked off. It seemed rejection was new for him.

...In fact, it must have been brand new, because he didn't seem to take no for an answer. Every day he was there on leave, he would beg her for a flower, her name, her favorite color, anything. It was getting harder to treat him with the same coldness she gave the Turks; something about this boy seemed more genuine, innocent. And maybe it was nice to talk to someone on a daily basis who wasn't a ghost.

She starts with her name.

iv.

She supposes she likes him.

She's never really liked someone before, never really gotten close enough to tell if she did. Zack was real in front of her, all smiles and wonder, hanging on her every word. He seemed so naive about Shinra Aerith almost felt bad about her initial coldness.

Things are bad now, but we can still do good, he would say, never understanding her sad smile.

He suggests she start selling her flowers rather than giving them away. She never considered it before -- it seemed natural the flowers should be free, and for everyone. The poor were struggling.

You're poor, he points out. No arguing that, she agrees.

v.

The last time she sees him, his naivety is all but gone. He seems lost. So she invites him to the place she goes when she's lost.

For a long while it's unusually quiet with the two of them in the church, Zack sitting cross legged with his head hung, Aerith laying half on the flower bed, whispers licking at her ear. His voice cuts through them like a knife.

Wherever you are right now, think I could join you?

She's no good at consoling with words, so she simply walks over to him, palms against his cheeks, lips to his, and gently falls to the church floor with him.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
:O

That was very well written! :D

And you made my inner Zerith fan squeak. :awesome:

Aw, now I wanna write one! I always had an idea about doing a Zerith one-shot where Zack's ghost comes back to see her after his imminent death. But I could never get it going where I wanted it to go. :\

Write more, Zee! MOAR.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Hnnngh dat fanfiction.

that's more in line of what I expected of them than what was shown in CC. SIGH SQUARE ENIX SIGH.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I haven't seen the first one before, so thanks! :D Ironically, it suits an AerTi oneshot I'm writing. :D

I always assumed Aerith's hair was a twist and never a braid, although I have no idea how her hair stays in such a perfect twist. I guess it's similar to Cloud's gravity defying spikes.:awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm pretty sure that first art was posted here before...

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
FANART SPAM TIME :D

19527717.jpg

18963478.jpg

18735325-1.jpg

magicalaerith-1.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I know it's mean but...LOL

That IS pretty funny.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
BEST CHARACTER EVER

9ZSbI.jpg

*O* THIS ONE. THIS ONE IS SO GORGEOUS. OMG. I LOVE IT. *SAVED* Never seen it before but it's just breathtakingly beautiful <3 Oh Aerith, I will always lub you <3

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I'm finally writing my epic Aerith centric fanfic and I'm super stoked because I've actually got it all planned out! :D THERE WILL BE AERTI. And Zerith and clerith and cloti because I can . MUAHAHAHAH >D

It's also an AU and Aerith is gonna be a sick, badass princess with all the sass she's got from the original game. :D I'm so stoked to start writing it! Chapter one is already under way. :D

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Double post but this is weird.

I got a really strange review for a cloti fanfiction I'm writing from an anon named 'Notclerith' (LAWL) and it said:

Ava your really a closet Aerith shipper, aren't you?

I just...what?!

I am no closet Aerith shipper! D<

I am an OUT OF THE CLOSET AERITH SHIPPER.

And to think, this comment came to me because I portray Aerith in a positive light in all my fanfiction, always making her beautiful and trying hard to keep her IC.

It's sort of sad because, it's almost as if because I write CloTi, I'm expected to bash her or something... :T

Top Bottom