Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

Sam

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Buster sword looks to be an identical mould to Cloud’s, with a different coloured hilt, and less rust.

Perfectly vindicating my choice to get Cloud with Hardedge instead!

FYI a reissue of Cloud is also available for preorder

Attachments

• CA8D0804-0A68-43E5-BA5E-7A76136B8727.jpeg
    CA8D0804-0A68-43E5-BA5E-7A76136B8727.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 1CF412EE-9537-4962-A28B-B9CB0ABEEA9F.jpeg
    1CF412EE-9537-4962-A28B-B9CB0ABEEA9F.jpeg
    616 KB · Views: 6

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Are Bring Arts figures worth it?

This recently got announced and I was wondering if it was worth getting?

As a long time figure collector and someone who's been collecting S-E figures for too many years... For the price they're asking for, no. I'm not a fan of the Bring Arts line at all. Their original one advantage over other figures was their price and they've now ballooned to absurd price given the size.

They're like worst figmas or SH Figuarts. And given the higher quality figmas and figuarts have, more points of articulation, accessories, etc it's bizarre and hilarious how S-E's bring arts cost so much more and come with so much less.

Completely wild how the FFVII bring arts don't even have additional weapons, extra faces, etc that are standard for similarly sized figures that are way more affordable . That Hardy Daytona Cloud Bring Arts is nearly the same price as a PAK Cloud and bike and thats because of reasons.

Anyways I'm not a fan but if it's what you're saying for, no one would fault you. But as a collector I've steered away from only but a select few Bring Arts.

How does that make sense?

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
As a long time figure collector and someone who's been collecting S-E figures for too many years... For the price they're asking for, no. I'm not a fan of the Bring Arts line at all. Their original one advantage over other figures was their price and they've now ballooned to absurd price given the size.

They're like worst figmas or SH Figuarts. And given the higher quality figmas and figuarts have, more points of articulation, accessories, etc it's bizarre and hilarious how S-E's bring arts cost so much more and come with so much less.

Completely wild how the FFVII bring arts don't even have additional weapons, extra faces, etc that are standard for similarly sized figures that are way more affordable . That Hardy Daytona Cloud Bring Arts is nearly the same price as a PAK Cloud and bike and thats because of reasons.

Anyways I'm not a fan but if it's what you're saying for, no one would fault you. But as a collector I've steered away from only but a select few Bring Arts.

How does that make sense?
I was actually wondering why there is a gap in price between some of these. I also watched a few videos on the Bring Arts line. They seem extremely fragile for the price that is being charged. Shame.

I actually really like the aesthetic and size of these Bring Arts figures but perhaps I'm better off finding a PAK of Cloud and the Hardy-Daytona.

Top Bottom