Poor little Remnants...

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I liked the addition of the three Remnants. I find it slightly annoying and sad that they only have one place, and that in Advent Children (Complete).

I've seen this thread for a while and have wished to post here. I don't know what else I can contribute except that I do feel the three were an interesting bit to the movie.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I heard somewhere that Aerith can make remnants of her own.I can just imagine what they would look like.I wonder what parts of Aerith they would represent.

Flower Maiden

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
WhiteViolette (if I create a Deviantart account, one day^^)
So you mean there's possibly a reason to give a shit about them??? :O
Very sweet of you, Looney^^.

I heard somewhere that Aerith can make remnants of her own.I can just imagine what they would look like.I wonder what parts of Aerith they would represent.
Hum, I guess it's up to us, fanfic authors, to discover it :D. For me they would be : her sadness, her joy and maybe her courage.

I read a full summary of The Kids are Alright novelle and discovered Kadaj preview life a some times ago, but I am very surprised to hear there will be something about Yazoo and Loz, because there aren't supposed to be "born" yet. I wonder if Kadaj remembers something about
the fire he his supposed to die in. Because if he's a victim of the sector 7, it would explain his hatred against both Shinra and AVALANCHE.
I've always thougth Kadaj doens't bear any hatred of his own, because for me he is innocent as a new born baby. But if he has some memories of his own, he must be more than a simple doll.
Anyways, Ramanats are the cutest !!!!!
remnant-fanclub.gif

Top Bottom