Post your PSN/360 handle and stats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Unfortunately, you cannot escape the words of a raving mad Puerto Rican. :awesome:

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Krat0s9001.png

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
TrueNord47

Had to make a new Microsoft account when I went full poor. I currently only game on xbone/360 so if anyone still has my psn probably remove that since I won't be getting a ps4 until there's a decent amount of exclusives and it'd probably be a new account because I don't even remember what my psn account details are.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
mr_ite Finally Has a PS3

SELF THREAD (feel free to merge)

What are your PSN handles?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
ghmorrow

Welcome, bud. You and I will be chilling with a splendid library of inexpensive PS3 titles for a couple more years (I just finished "Batman: Arkham Asylum" tonight) whilst our confederates are overpaying for PS4 games we have no reason to be getting yet. :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I always stay five years behind. Everything is dirt cheap and all the best games have already come out.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I always stay five years behind. Everything is dirt cheap and all the best games have already come out.
There's another good reason to stay a few years behind nowadays: you can buy the "complete" versions of games and get all the DLC without really having to pay for it.

I can't really bring myself to pay more than 20€ for a game any more.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This is what I keep telling myself. By the time I can afford a ps4 and/or a new ps3 I'll be able to get a big load of games I actually like instead of having to shell out 300 quid for a console to gather dust while I wait for The Last Grauniad like an orphan waiting for Santa Claus but Santa is dead, dead I tell you! :sadpanda:

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
XMakinah

Yep. I hijacked my bfs account. I like ruining his stats on Call of Doody when I'm drunk. Cuz I really really suck at it. XD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I was sure there was a big thread with all this shit pinned in the gaming section, but I can't find it :(. Halp?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom