Prince of Persia -TEH MOVIE?!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'll ban the next person that disagrees with mo (from imo, you kno), :monster:.

And Tomb Raider was enjoyable too. (Little more, though)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, I really liked the first Tomb Raider movie. Angelina was PERFECT as Lara, especially with her lips. *O*

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I don't see anything wrong with that slow-mo imo :monster:

Granted Angelina got Lara Croft as a character alright, but that's like saying Jake Gyllenhal is of Persian descent and can parkour with swords :awesome:

yes, cause implementing gameplay mechanics, etc from a game into the movie has always worked so well *cough*doom*cough*

granted its bullet time, but holy fuck, speed it up a bit

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Yeah. I watched about 10-15 seconds of that scene and immediately turned it off.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Nobody turned off when The Matrix did it. And again. And again. Oh, and three dozen more times.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Wait why does it say "Bullet Time in Extra Slo Mo"

I don't quite remember the speed of the original though so I'm just going to have to go with that vid.

As a note, the FPS thing in Doom was about the only interesting thing in the movie.
Man you guys should listen to Cthulhu more often. Because he's... jesus christ he's cthulhu just listen to him guys.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
When I was asking about "slo-mo" I was referring to the youtube vid of the movie, because if it was slowed down extra that defeats the whole purpose of posting it :monster:

EDIT: And yeah that dude sucks. lol

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
On topic now,

1. When will it be released / when can we expect trailers and shoot them down?
2. Will it be awesome or simply a chain of 'gaze at the splendor of my pectorals' poses and scenes?

Because really, I'm playing the original at the moment, and I can only see it being changed to a movie by stripping 90% of the game's content from it. I mean, I really don't think Hollywood would make a movie with just two main characters, a villain, and endless zombies and acrobatics during the main portion of the movie. They'll add more characters that play a role during the main movie, I just know it.

And for the record, woot, discovered that the original PoP is in the game as well, unlocked it yesterday for the lulz :monster:. I can't understand how we managed to play it back when, the controls are just... not working very well.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Walt Disney? Fail.
PG 13? Fail.
The game was too, iirc

Looks like they took elements from all three games, put in a too slick fellow (imho, the prince in the game was more of a smug, spoiled fellow), and added lots of special effects (which, imho, look quite good, but I'm shallow). I'll probably watch it and maybe even enjoy it, :monster:.

But like I said, they added heaps of characters. And I'm missing a distinct Jaffar / Vizier fellow.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm slightly more excited by my youthful desire to throw myself down some stairs, than I am to eventually watch this movie.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm more excited to be playing cowpokez with my friends and horse than watch this 'film'.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Oh no I'll definitely watch it.

Just with a face that looks like I've just opened an expensive chocolate box and found all the expensive chocolates have been replaced with shit.

Top Bottom