• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Problems editing posts

has anyone else been having troubles with editing posts? (Or even first posts)? If I edit, I seem to get [ / ] wherever I had a new paragraph before, and sometimes when I post emoticons, I get size and font coding around it that appears in the post rather than does anything.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I just tried it on one of my posts, but didn't have any problems.

I just went and edited out the [/] in your last post to try it out, and it looks fine now. Since it seemed to be mixed in with the font face/size codes, maybe that had something to with it. I don't what happened or why, though :monster:

Ya, when I'd go to edit, it would make more weird stuff. I'll try to use this post as an example. :duhard:
Hmmm, not getting it now. Guess it only happens sometimes, or I was just getting unlucky.
I was also not using any coding in my posts when this happens.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Haven't encountered that yet, but if you're able to reproduce it, you probably should report it at the creator's website (here). The version of the forum software we use is still beta software, so possible bugs and whatnot like that should be reported at the creators, so they can fixxx it or at least look into it.

Top Bottom