[qts] file...

trick-star

Rookie Adventurer
all im saying is...how do i pick the language?
it plays jap and english at once
for this random movie that has nothing to do with this forum:shifty:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It depends on the player. If the player doesn't allow you to choose the language then use another one. I suggest VLC. It's the only one that seems to let me choose.

trick-star

Rookie Adventurer
It depends on the player. If the player doesn't allow you to choose the language then use another one. I suggest VLC. It's the only one that seems to let me choose.

downloading it now, hope it works, :D thank u
btw im also cloudxtifa :D ur my fav member in this forum lol i agree with all ur posts lol...most :joy:

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
WTF is VLC, because apparently I need this to watch cowboy bebop

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Doesn't MPC let you choose the language too? Just right click on the screen and "Audio". There'll be two selections, Japanese and English. Easy. :awesome:

I have the same [QTS] file. :shifty: It also has nothing to do with that.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
MPC and VLC will both allow this yes. I prefer MPC for most things, but VLC does have its place playing video CD files and such.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
VLC should be good for most, it's open source and whatnot. I personally use BSPlayer, which is pretty good as well (imho), but commercial. There's also Windows Media Player Classic, also open source, but I dunno how good that is really.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
VLC can't play 1080, but 720 should be okay. I have Quicktime, MPlayer, and Real Player in addition to VLC. MPlayer and Quicktime both have the option to switch languages, but they aren't highlighted. Real Player doesn't seem to have that option there at all. But VLC not only has that option but the option actually works.

Heck if I know why this is but meh.

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Did you just say that VLC can't play 1080p material? I kindly beg to differ on that... I use VLC to play 1080p content every day.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I DLed an [ACC ~ 954 MB QTS 720p 2.0 Eng + 2.0 Jap Mp4] File and Windows Media Player lets me choose which language, manually. Have you guys tried WMP yet?

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

jkoz

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Okay well excuse me it won't ALWAYS play 1080.
Why? Perhaps it's your computer. I don't see any reason for it to not play "some." You didn't need to take that personally; I'm just stating that it wouldn't be the program's fault.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Why? Perhaps it's your computer. I don't see any reason for it to not play "some." You didn't need to take that personally; I'm just stating that it wouldn't be the program's fault.

Well all the other programs on my computer can play 1080 just fine.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Might be VLC's using a different codec, I dunno. But video processing in general is a very labor-intensive process, so even if there'd be just a small difference in processing, the overall speed could be influenced greatly.

I mean, it's 2.073.600 pixels they have to draw on screen 24 times per second, and each time it has to be calculated based on whichever codec is used - for MPEG, that involves getting the 'current' frame, apply a set of transformations to it, and display. Plus the rest. I'm nowhere near an expert on these matters, so I wouldn't even be able to begin to imagine what it takes.

Top Bottom