Question about the SHM

Was it the Turks' tampering with the remains of Jenova's head that caused Kadaj and his brothers to come into existence/take on physical form? Or were they just hanging around in the Crater coincidentally? Did they exist as physical entities before the Turks touched the head? If so, why?

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
I think it was Tseng and Elena's bad luck, really. The Remnants probably first materialized there because that's where Sephiroth remembered being or he knew that piece of Jenova was there. The Turks being there, as far as I know, was just an unfortunate coincidence.

Pucca_ness

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
On ACF I was Pucca_Girl_VII
I wondered about that and i think that Loxetta gives a pretty decent summary of it =]

However does that mean that their bikes also materialsed there aswell? =P At that point the did not seem to have materia to materialise thier own bikes... Or maybe they scared soemone into giving them thier bikes or making them bikes...

OR maybe they got them from the slums... there was alot of stuff lying around there to make those weird bikes from...

I'll stop with the bikes. ;)

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
I want to know what roll the Loz and Yazoo remnants had. I saw Kadaj take the Jenova box and transform into Sephiroth and all but what I don't understand is was that supposed to happen or were all three of them were going to join?
See I don't understand that. Kadaj seemed to be the brains of the outfit and the other two appeared to be just support.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
According Lifestream Black, Sephiroth had to shed his memories of what he looked like in order to stay coherent. The SHM were supposed to regain these memories for him. So it could be that they were just waiting around, not sure what to do other than knowing they are driven by Sephiroth's will to regain certain memories and then merge with Jenova. Because I mean, he couldn't manifest again if he didn't even know what he looked like, unless he wanted to make something up and look different but I'm guessing that was not the case.

Of course, the fact that their clothes were still manifesting could indicate that they had just manifested in the living world. I sometimes wonder if they started out as babies and then grew. :awesome: lol

As for the bikes I think it mentions in an Ultimania somewhere that they were stolen?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah I'm pretty sure it does.

But yeah...it just has to be bad luck and (well, good) timing on Elena and Tseng's part. Because if they were just wandering around down there WITH Jenova's head why wouldn't they have just merged then? The Turks must have gotten there JUST as Sephiroth mustered the willpower to create them.

Or maybe even then they didn't know where she was the Turks were better at finding it.

Or they were just having an orgy and cba to look.

Top Bottom