• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Questions for the community around site spoiler policy

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Can I hide the spoiler forum threads from my view? :monster:
seconding this and adding, can i hide the contents of the spoiler forum from my view? in the remake subforum, at the top where it links to the sub(sub)forum for old remake rumours and spoilers i can see thread titles

idk if this is just getting really nitpicking now but i'm baby and don't want to accidentally glance upon a spoiler in a thread title in a second i wasn't even looking in

Reactions: Lex

Lex

Administrator
Spoilers aren't allowed in thread titles so that won't be an issue. Any threads posted in the spoiler subsection also require mod approval, to stop spoilers from being in them :). You shouldn't be seeing threads from that section unless you're actually in the section. Can you screenshot where you're seeing them?

They're currently as hidden as possible as far as I'm aware. You may be able to put threads on "ignore".

I'm actually considering removing the "don't appear in new posts" restriction, or at the very least turning that feature off as soon as the game is released. I'm finding it really hard to keep track of the threads in there, and since we have the rule about no spoilers in thread titles it shouldn't really be an issue.

EDIT: Oh wait I see you mean here

1583626817439.png

Again, no spoilers allowed in thread titles for this reason so it won't be an issue :)

Lex

Administrator
Yep, you can talk spoilers in the dedicated spoiler section, which is here:

https://thelifestream.net/forums/forums/ffvii-remake-spoilers.104/

It's hidden from new posts at the moment, which means it won't show up unless you manually check it, or unless you've posted in it and are checking your notifications regularly.

We can discuss when to remove that restriction here, but I'm of a mind to do it this week at some point. People are starting to get the game already and I want there to be an obvious place for folks to post.

As a reminder, removing this restriction will not spoil anyone. It'll just mean you see a bunch of threads in "new posts" (spoilers are not allowed in thread titles).

Top Bottom