Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
As you know, there are a lot of different people here, from all walks of life. We're all very different; we like different things, come from different places, value different things. And so I pose the following question:

If you could have a team of six Pokemon, with a maximum of one Legendary Pokemon, what would your team be?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
1. Torterra
2. Gardevoir
3. Salamence
4. Quagsire
5. Charizard
6. Mismagius

I love you. <3

Dream team, with one Legendary eh? Let's see...

Sandslash, Mewtwo, Togekiss, Charizard, Mawile, Mismagius

Yep... I like those pokes.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I would say Balthea should make all the dream team GIFs, but god knows how popular this fred will get :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
-Scizor
-Milotic
-Crobat
-Spiritomb
-Tyranitar
-Darkrai

...and yes, I did spend a solid two hours working this out. I'm very sad about the ones that had to be cut >;

ed: I think I came up with a solid 40-50 pokes to cut, and only three cut legendaries. Poor Dialga ;.;

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
OH GOD THIS IS SO HARD. I'LL PROBABLY SPEND MORE TIME THINKING ABOUT THIS THAN STUDYING FOR MY EXAM THNX ;_;

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
In no particular order:

- Alakazam
- Garchomp
- Infernape
- Metagross
- Tyranitar
- Blastoise

:3

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Btw, for those of you interested in throwing down, but cba to do so with a DS:

http://shoddybattle.com/

Allows you to download a basic, Java-based teambuilding program, and connect to servers to battle other people. This means we can hijack an empty server and make it our own. XD

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
1. Mew
2. Sneasel
3. Espeon
4. Aerodactyl
5. Typhlosion (sp?)
6. Dragonite

:lol: In no way balanced, but these are some of my favourites. Charizard (the Pokemon who first got me into the series) was only narrowly pipped by Typhoo, due to the latter's ability to use Thunderpunch.

In the days of RBY, I would've included Kabutops in there, especially as my one knew Blizzard. >:3
-Charizard
-Gyrados
-Haunter
-Articuno
-Onix
-Mewtwo
Um, Omega specified a maximum of one legendary... Articuno and Mewtwo make two.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Why was this moved back to the debate section? This clearly can go into gaming. Please keep it there and carry on.

Awesome thread is awesome.

~ Mightyena (might switch for Hitmontop)
~ Gardevoir
~ Blastoise
~ Pidgeot
~ Azelf
~ Espeon

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Why was this moved back to the debate section? This clearly can go into gaming. Please keep it there and carry on.
Did you not read the title?

It's serious business, obviously. Hence why it was placed in debate.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Thanked by:
Emma Pillsbury (1 Hour Ago)

Brown_Nose_WEB.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Considering the fact that I am the one who moved it first and would have just moved it back if he hadn't done so, it kind of doesn't matter. :monster:

Now back to discussing Pokemon. :P

Top Bottom