Quite possibly the most important discussion TLS will ever play host to.

charizard_and_ninetales_by_purplekecleon-d3h5bbs.png

I had these two on my HG/SS team. XD

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
But...but...that post was here before I joined! Unless you have some time travel abilities that you've been hiding.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Hey, I know I been missing a while, but is anyone still interested in this TLS Pokemon League thing? I got several backup teams of Dark-types raring to go, and I am adding Crawdaunt to my League box. Also, anyone got anything in the Spiritomb, Skuntank, Shiftry, or Drapion lines they'd be willing to breed for me? With those four to train up, I could have every Dark-type in the game and it'd make me oh so happy.

Oh, also feel the need to brag, thanks to my hard work these last couple months I now have every Eeveelution and all five Fire-starters. I will totally breed them in return for the Pokemon on my wish list up there.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'll be honest, since I got Devil Survivor, I've been a bit lax at playing Pokemon. IIRC, my last save file was just before the seventh gym. *wince*

Should get back to it.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I hit the wrong button and sold my only Thunderstone :sadpanda: Haven't been able to get a new one so no can evolve my Elektrik into Elektross for da Pokedex.

Shakarian

dem titans
AKA
Palumpolum, Jack the Ripper, Colonel AI, laurash65, Re-L Mayer
1. Blastoise
2. Umbreon
3. Scyther
4. Ampharos
5. Articuno
6. Dusknoir

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Oh hey, someone used a Revive on this here thrad. I heartily approve the love Persian, Espeon, Umbreon, and Scyther just got :trainermon:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Planned White2 starting team:

Snivy
Victini
Keldeo
Sneasel
Sandshrew
Dratini

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm reviving this thread to talk about my weird headcanons. :monster:

I've been replaying Black 2, and something seems...off to me about the Pokemon World Tournament. I always assumed that quite a few years have passed in the games since RBY, so I don't get why characters with Red and Green look exactly the same in the PWT. And I don't understand why Giovanni is there at all. I thought it was heavily implied that he died in HGSS, and even if he didn't, he's still the known leader of one of the largest criminal organizations in the world. Why would he want to be in a really popular tournament?

And the fact that most of the dialogue in the PWT is directly from each person's own game makes me think that they're being played by actors in the PWT.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Actually, Giovanni is no longer boss of team rocket by B2W2, since it got disbanded in HGSS. Giovanni is there because he is the former(or maybe current, for all we know he could've taken the Viridian gym back) Viridian Gym Leader, and Blue is participating in the champions tournament as a former champion of Kanto. As for how long it's been, all we know is that Firered, leafgreen, and emerald take place at the same time, while heartgold, soulsilver, and platinum take place 3 years after those games, and then black and white take place and unknown amount of time after those games, and then black 2 and white 2 take place 2 years after their predecessors. And the reason some characters don't look older even though they should is probably lazy developers.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Actually, Giovanni is no longer boss of team rocket by B2W2, since it got disbanded in HGSS. Giovanni is there because he is the former(or maybe current, for all we know he could've taken the Viridian gym back) Viridian Gym Leader, and Blue is participating in the champions tournament as a former champion of Kanto.

Ah, I phrased my OP wrong, but I do know this. I meant to say that I just think it's bizarre that even though Team Rocket's disbanded, they still committed a bunch of terrible crimes--shouldn't Giovanni be in poke-prison or something. And there's other things like how all the Pokemon in the tournament change genders and abilities each time you battle them that makes me think that they're rental Pokemon.

Although I really shouldn't be trying to apply logic to Pokemon :monster:

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I meant to say that I just think it's bizarre that even though Team Rocket's disbanded, they still committed a bunch of terrible crimes--shouldn't Giovanni be in poke-prison or something.

You assume the police are even remotely competent enough to catch the guy and put him away. They are really, really not, even when he walks right out in front of everyone to compete in an international tournament :monster: Unless some little kid who just got his first Pokemon last week takes an interest, nobody is gonna stop him... and none of those sorts of kids care anymore since he's not Boss Rocket NOW :trainermon:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
You can't just ask me that, my head will implode!

:monsterwait:

Difficult, but this is probably my ultimate team:

- Venusaur
- Charizard
- Blastoise
- Raichu
- Dragonite
- Umbreon

What can I say? I'm a sucker for the originals. :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Revive.

But before I get moving to what I originally wanted to post I wanted to list my fun team atm.

Lucario
Umbreon
Ludicolo
Garchomp
Groudon
Gengar

Such a fun team to play :monster:

Anywho I thought I would revive this thread to post something I came across recently, it doesnt really deserve a thread of its own but is definitely worth sharing.

Pokemon:Type Wild

This game is super fun, it was made by one of the animators for the anime and is essentially Pokemon meets street fighter. Its pretty neat and I highly suggest giving it a try :monster:

Heres a video i found on the youtubes showing it off a bit

Top Bottom