Quiton Flynn (Axel's VA) preys on his female fanbase on social media

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Here we are, I found a video of Derek Stephen Prince confronting his accusations. This was what was trending on twitter months ago but just vanished.

I haven't watched it all so I'm still not clear on what he did, but there's a difference between how he's handling it compared to Quinton.

He admits that he hit on teens, but had no idea how old they were.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QRjP1vHkE6N3mUdVH6GP6I5siwlBwQW5E6aB_Gp5Ri4/mobilebasic

Last edited:

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
Pardon me while I continue not caring about Kingdom Hearts.

Life's not all about what you want... I guess not everybody's mom taught them manners, idk

This kind of stuff just depresses me but I was bored so I skimmed thru the thread ... sorry I'll go

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Last edited:

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Last edited:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I think the fact he's associated to kh should be taken out of scope of this entire thing. What he's done he did himself, sure he used his position as a VA to exploit these women but at the end of the day he's the piece of shit doing these things behind closed doors.

In regards to then account going offline, as much as I hope this is just the courts hoping to stop any future public discussions I'm kinda inclined to agree with EM here and think it may have been an outright squash of her claims.

That said if that was the case then the details would then become a matter of public information as the court would need to publish this with their official ruling.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
From what I can gather, nothing related to the accusations made by any parties were weighed in the court appearance yesterday -- other than solely whether the Twitter page and/or its operator were encouraging/facilitating what the court would deem harassment.

And let's face it: the Twitter platform itself facilitates harassment. =P So that was an easy win for Flynn, and allowed him to avoid having to contend with whatever evidence may exist for the accusations leveled at him recently while having Beware Quinton Flynn's operator effectively muzzled in speaking on this subject in a space that lends itself to immediately targeting him.

I'll be surprised if it goes further than this. If the accusations against him are as valid as they seem, I can't imagine Quinton would serve his best interests by trying to take things to a defamation hearing where telling the truth is your best defense, and there's probably not quite enough for Beware Quinton Flynn's operator to make a case for suing him for defamation.

If this is indeed the end, I hope the awareness from what they were trying to do and how it played out can at least be of benefit. Twitter can be a double-edged sword for stuff like this. It can help bring things to light or connect people to pull a case together, but if you're legally unprepared, there's an inherent danger in putting too much out in public on the platform.

Sucks, but it happens.

Top Bottom