• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[Rankings] 7 Best Moments From [Insert Character] In VII Remake

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Didn't you see what I said to Claymore? I don't care if she ranked the highest. I just wanted her to be ranked at all, enough to make the cut. Inclusion is what matters to me. Being remembered as much as everyone else.

I did see that, but when you say this...

"And Red being the only one who got more nominations would be good if her moments had ranked higher and others hadn't gotten the same number of moments she did as well."

It reads that just being ranked wasn't good enough

In that case, those three plus Jessie should've been given separate categories to start with since they had enough screen time to warrant it. Or Other should've been made mandatory, not optional - that would've guaranteed that more moments would've been submitted.

That goes back to it being Clay's choice what was mandatory. The window was left open for us to get these "other" characters their own videos though.

Lex

Administrator
I'm going to kindly ask folks to ignore the recent posts made by the member in question and just move on with discussion. I believe there is something unhealthy about the level of fixation going on there and I don't think engaging with it is helping the member take whatever steps they may need to take to approach the topic with a more rational mind.

This decision was not made lightly, but we are aware that while the posts they were making were innocuous at face value, it was having a negative impact on the community at large (and has been for a while). Recent posts are in violation of our #1 rule (Don't be a Dick), and also circumventing mod intervention in terms of making a thread after it had been closed. The bigger reason for taking this decision is that we believe the member in question needs to take a break and get perspective before being allowed to post again. In the event that they return and the behaviour resumes, the member will be permanently banned.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I'm going to kindly ask folks to ignore the recent posts made by the member in question and just move on with discussion. I believe there is something unhealthy about the level of fixation going on there and I don't think engaging with it is helping the member take whatever steps they may need to take to approach the topic with a more rational mind.

This decision was not made lightly, but we are aware that while the posts they were making were innocuous at face value, it was having a negative impact on the community at large (and has been for a while). Recent posts are in violation of our #1 rule (Don't be a Dick), and also circumventing mod intervention in terms of making a thread after it had been closed. The bigger reason for taking this decision is that we believe the member in question needs to take a break and get perspective before being allowed to post again. In the event that they return and the behaviour resumes, the member will be permanently banned.

I apologize if anything I typed made things worse

Top Bottom