• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Demo Listed on PSN (UPDATE: The Full Intro is on YouTube)

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I wonder if it'll be the E3 demo or something new? Though "new" could also mean maybe the same deal as the E3 demo, but with the current updates to the models/etc.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Hm, the image has been removed....

5axnquT.png

5XNuzn5.png

Last edited:

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I wouldn't be concerned about that. The exact same thing happened with RE3. They removed the image as soon as they discovered they had been found until the announcement, then it came right back.

This is great news. Obviously hoping for more than just the E3 demo (since I had the chance to play it) but this is fantastic for everyone. Once you play it, so many fears just fade away.

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
^ Nope :mon:
I want to minimize spoilers till I can actually play the game. Still, the demo is very tempting. *MUST RESIST*
I'll probably have to avoid a few forum threads in the near future though :doh:

Top Bottom