• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Interviews: Catch-all Thread

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
Currently we've got about 4 hours and 20 minutes till the event starts.(At time of post).

I'll be long asleep by that point. So when I wake up I hope we see something new.

Last edited:

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
I was talking about the FF 30 anniversary announcement[/URL], not the remake. Still my comment applies to the remake.

My bad. That makes more sense now.

Thanks for this! I'll be getting up at 5am to check the news. The last time I remember waking up this early for Japanese announcements was with character reveals in Dissidia Duodecim.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Haha....noodles...

uKLyGGR.jpg

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
Kitase, Tabata, and Yoshida on stage... please some game announcements.

Edits- Talk about XV ok good.

February 21st booster pack DLC announced.

Episode Gladio release on March 28th! -Cor joins with Gladiolus in this DLC!
Episode Prompto in June!

Stormblood Final Fantasy XIV announced! -(Which seems to be a Live Action show?)

Final Fantasy 7 Snow Sculpture shown! @ Sapporo Snow Festival.

Last edited:

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Does Cloud look slightly more toned?

Since they mentioned that Mobius uses key assets from VII: Remake, this is a good sign, as both him and Sephiroth look awesome.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
^I know right, now at least we see what Sephiroth and the rest of the Shinra building are going to look like.

Edit-
Sephiroth in Mobius picture

C3fXF0ZVMAIwBA5.jpg

Last edited:

Pixel

The Pixie King
I hope that Mobius render isnt what he looks like in the remake. It liiks like an alternate costume.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
You can see the normal Sephiroth costume in the key visual. I think that's just an alternate for the Mobius event.

paleofan

Pro Adventurer
I hope that Mobius render isnt what he looks like in the remake. It liiks like an alternate costume.

If you compare this render to the Remake visual key, you can see that the
Shoulder Pad is different. I don't like much this render either, it looks like a female version of Sephiroth. I'm also not found of the fact that Sephiroth's shoulder pad is different in the remake but I will hold any judgement since we have't seen enough of him yet.

Top Bottom