Remake 'preparation'

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
I only recently played FF7 so I might try and play the game again just before it comes out. I will probably buy (if available) the limited edition FF7 ps4, update my TV and get a gaming chair. I shall be booking a few weeks off work, throwing my phone away and breaking up with my gf (unless she agrees to help with the playing of the game).

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
A temporary break up with everyone when the remake comes out is defs gonna happen with me. I will be properly cloistered with tissues, snacks, and chamber pot. No one enters, no one leaves. Haa

RedFFWolf

Donator
Rule #1 (or Rule #4)
If you currently reside with someone else with a similar interest in playing the remake, now is the time to uphold the sacred law of "bagsy".
For cases like these, the waiting period is irrelevant - at least, this is what my brother is going to hear.

EDIT: Scratch all that. The law can't override this circumstance. It's just gonna be a bloody battle of will. And readying said will is the preparation there!

Last edited:

Aeristh

Rookie Adventurer
I've pretty much completed my current playthrough. I think this is my 4th time playing through the game, but maybe the 2nd time beating it. I tried for a 100% game, but I missed the only Enemy Skill I needed to complete all four, Pandora's Box. Didn't realize you can only get it ONCE per save game... I only got it for one, ugh. :rage:
I know people hate Aerith and think she is useless, but man, I made her pretty bad ass while she was alive. The materia/equip combo I gave her made her strong as hell. Plus since she is my favorite character (along with Cid and Cloud), she was pretty much in my party all the time.
I haven't completed the roller coaster ride or beat Emerald and Ruby Weapon yet. Pretty sure that's all I have to do. My 5 year old son LOVED the Chocobo Racing. It's so cool seeing your own kids experience a game you experienced yourself as a kid. My 2 older brothers and dad all played FFVII at the same time. That is how I experienced the game, since we only had one PS1 in the house. xD I was only 9/10.

I can't wait to experience the remake with my son. Whenever he watched me play through the plot, he ALWAYS wanted me to read the text(he just started Kindergarten).

Anyway after I finish the game, I will probably set it on the shelf and wait for the remake to come out. I can't ever forget the story, certain lines/cutscenes or characters. Reading it to my son sure gave it new experience. I like voice acting a lot and it's kind of a dream job other than working for SE.

Top Bottom