Remember me from ACF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahriel

Zack Fair
AKA
Yahriel, Zack, Zack the Wolf
Dude, I dunno why I didn't join the forums here sooner. :B Still miss ACF....

ANYWAY. I'm Yahriel from ACF. Also known in fandom as Zack.
Hope some of the people I used to talk with are still around....

*sigh* my... post count... all gone. The little plushies I saved my gil for... I HAD A ZACK. I HAD A... *sob* Z~ack. TT^TT

*ahem*
HI.

>_>
Pixie Stix anyone?

Oh cool! The post icons are... glowy!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Pixie Stix anyone?
Yes please. :monster: I'll take anything from anyone carrying Zack's name (and icon). :awesome:

Welcome to TLS. I don't know you and you don't know me, but we can work on that~ :muhaha:

Yahriel

Zack Fair
AKA
Dark and Divine - possibly. I go by "Yahriel" across many a corner of the web.

I Am Not Me - judging by your signature, I think we're gonna be GREAT friends. =D *completely in love with Z/C* ITSOTOTALLYISCANON.
Is there a Z/C club on here? There was on ACF, dunno where it is here, though. *_*

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I don't know you, but I like you already. :awesome: Do join the Clack clubs and stuff, we always welcome new supporters of the canon. :monster:

And welcome to TLS! :monster:

SocraticMethod

Ex ACFer
AKA
ticalmc2k2
Dude, I dunno why I didn't join the forums here sooner. :B Still miss ACF....

ANYWAY. I'm Yahriel from ACF. Also known in fandom as Zack.
Hope some of the people I used to talk with are still around....

*sigh* my... post count... all gone. The little plushies I saved my gil for... I HAD A ZACK. I HAD A... *sob* Z~ack. TT^TT

I remember you on there (vaguely, I remember your name for sure). Yeah I miss ACF too. I had all my gil in the bank and was saving up for more plushies (those were sweet). I miss ACF. :'(

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I think you're on my Lj. I don't visit it much anymore after it was brutually vandalized by Mr. Stalker but I distinctly remember your name from there.

Yahriel

Zack Fair
AKA
holy crap, 2 pages of welcoming. o_o Thanks guys!
Cool that so many of you recognize the name... I used to frequent the Z/C fanclub thread, as well as the FFVII Merch discussions, some news posts, and did some transcription work on the 10th Ann guide (maybe you remember seeing my name in the contributors?), and made one of the earlier attempts at translating items from Crisis Core.
Er... I know I posted in other places... I just can't recall where. :B Don't look at me like that. I just woke up because my neighbors were have a loud party/shouting contest at 1am. :monster:

I'm seeing some familiar-ish names too... and color schemes. *waves to everyone*

I feel like I should be granted "oldbie" status for having been on ACF. X3

Mei - Blue Sider?

>_>

*shares more Pixie Stix*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom