Requests/Warm-Ups & Postings

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
I have some time on my hands (not really) and want to get back into drawing the characters for fun again. I'm opening this thread for requests on doodles regarding FF7 and the gang. You may receive multiple doodle posts here on this thread at any given time and anyone else who wants to doodle said requests is welcome to post them here too! (You can draw them stick-figures, still cute). I'll try to do more than stick figures but as said, this is mostly for warming up, not masterpieces.

s3kmci.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Sorry, I was gone all day. Just saw this thread. :P

Give me some Cloti stuff, man. :monster:

Please? :properhug:

Starling

Pro Adventurer
How about some friendship moments with characters you don't see enough of that with? Also, something that involves Vincent smiling.

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
Ah, finally! I've run out of time today (figures) but I'll see what I can get done tomorrow. :) Hopefully all of these!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
:D I only just saw this. Very impressive, what you've posted so far! :awesome:

I'd love anything Nanaki. Maybe some Wall Market Cloud too. :D

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Oooh I got one, how about Nanaki and Vincent together, chatting? Like how they do at the end of Case of Nanaki. I like how they form a bond over the events of his story. <3

BTW I love that Sephiroth. He's so cute silly looking. :awesome:

A lot of artists tend to go really overboard on Aerith being kawaii and angelic and all things nice. Could you do her with a bit more spice and a bit less sugar?

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
A lot of artists tend to go really overboard on Aerith being kawaii and angelic and all things nice. Could you do her with a bit more spice and a bit less sugar?

I'm not an artist who goes with stereotypes. (I did draw Cloud and Zack at Starbucks in my welcome post, lol). My style also isn't overly "kawaii" so sure thing! I agree, I like a tough girl with attitude who just happens to be extremely feminine style wise.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
OH MY GOSH I KNOW WHAT I WANT.

Sorry for screamu but I'm so excited for this:

Date with Barret at the Gold Saucer. :awesome:

Seconding what Lic said, I imagine Aerith as a tough-as-nails slum girl. I mean she carries a stick around to whack people with. That's like the modern day equivalent of carrying a crow bar around in your back seat. :wacky:

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
I think what I'd like to see is a casual moment among the party members. Like sharing a meal, or have them playing cards, something low-key and relaxed. A bit like the post-credit scene of the first Avengers at the shawarma joint.
In a similar idea, I was thinking of a scene with the Avalanche guys sharing a drink at the 7th Heaven.

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
Haha! I went from having no requests at all to having tons! Great job, guys.
OH MY GOSH I KNOW WHAT I WANT.

Sorry for screamu but I'm so excited for this:

Date with Barret at the Gold Saucer. :awesome:

Ha, you're so cute, Howl. :lol:
Lex said:
I request Clack fluff

That's actually my favorite thing to draw, period. Please see old comic below. :aah:
I think what I'd like to see is a casual moment among the party members. Like sharing a meal, or have them playing cards, something low-key and relaxed. A bit like the post-credit scene of the first Avengers at the shawarma joint.
In a similar idea, I was thinking of a scene with the Avalanche guys sharing a drink at the 7th Heaven.

These are my favorite kind of images so I totally get you. Seeing characters interact with normal daily activities is surprisingly rare in fan-art these days. :huh:

I have some errands to run today outside my house so I'm uploading something old in the mean time. My style has changed since then. :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

I have some errands to run today outside my house so I'm uploading something old in the mean time. My style has changed since then. :awesome:

Whoa hey! I've seen this before! This comic made the rounds back in the day.

Wow, you're the one who made it? That's awesome. :)

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer

Holy crap. Are you serious? LOL I used to be on deviantART back in the day but left and closed my account in '08. Holy moly! That's amazing if you've seen this before! :excited::excited::excited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Elena invading Tseng's personal space but secretly he likes it, please :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Holy crap. Are you serious? LOL I used to be on deviantART back in the day but left and closed my account in '08. Holy moly! That's amazing if you've seen this before! :excited::excited::excited:

Maybe that's where I saw it. I was pretty active on DA back in the day. :monster:

Aya Lee

Pro Adventurer
Sorry, I was gone all day. Just saw this thread. :P

Give me some Cloti stuff, man. :monster:

Please? :properhug:

I drew your request first since you were first to comment. I have no idea what order the others will follow but I hope you all enjoy! I got a little carried away so it's more than a warm-up but oh well, lol :wacky:

Top Bottom